For how long have you played on CG SCP:20230219030815_1.jpg

In what country are you located?: Usa

Time zone: Est

Character name(s): Dr. Rogue Jwang, Dr. Rogue "Piru" Jwang, Rogue Jwang 3.0
Civilian name: Rogue Jwang

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA

Do you have a mic?:
Yes

What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
20230219030753_1.jpg

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- A-1 Spc [Held] E-11 Sgt [Held] Nu-7 Sgt [Holding] Executive Researcher [Holding] CI-Delta [Held] Goc- Cpl [Holding]

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-image.png
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:
Well what makes suitable for SCP-096 is my accuracy for for the role play, I am a trusting person that knows how SCP's work and am able to properly play SCP-096. I also am welcoming new opportunity that I can try out to see how they feel and if I like them.

What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?:
The usual behavior of SCP-096 during docile is to cry in corners, roam randomly during its docile state. SCP-096 will normally try to avoid looking at people, and is always crying sitting down in the fetal position.

When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:
When SCP-096 breaches it can't aimlessly just beeline straight into D-block unless SCP-096-2 is in their. SCP-096 is allowed anywhere to go where ever SCP-096-2 is present. Basic line is just if SCP-096-2 is alive , SCP-096 is going to follow the shortest path to kill SCP-096-2.

How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:
Firstly grab scrambles to ensure the cognitohazard of SCP-096 effects don't get to you. Then next grab a bucket from either, pw bathrooms, or heavy containment zone non-specialized containment. Afterwards terminate all known and found SCP-096-2 if SCP-096 hasn't already killed them. Once all SCP-096-2 are all terminated carefully walk towards SCP-096 and place the bucket on its head. Once the bucket has been placed have a anomaly containment beam and cuffs to capture the anomaly and bring it back to its containment chamber.

Last edited:
Reactions: DaveDogs

Toad.

Sep 25, 2022
AUS
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Hello @roguejwang !
Thank you for taking the time to make an application!
Congratulations on your new Whitelist!
Contact an Admin+ In-Game to receive it!

Kind Regards,
Jerry​

Status
Not open for further replies.