Dr. Shimmy "Oki" Ling GSD-CPT Application [USA]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Shimmy "Oki" Ling

Jul 16, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:500016001
Discord name: lonelyoki
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 200 hours (probably less)
In what country are you located?: US
Time zone: PST
Character name(s): Dr. Shimmy "Oki" Ling
Civilian name: Samantha Burger
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- MTF SPC, Held CI-A
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- Mic spamming. FailRP (Class B), FailRP/Job abuse, RDM, twice Metagaming, FailRP [C] | Hitbox abuse, LTARP [Ban] ( this was all of 2022), 2023 - FailRP because I saw TB health which im not supposed to know in game, RDM cause supposedly I cant see when people use the dispenser (the one in d-block).
Why are you applying for Security Captain?
- I've been playing RRT Sgt GSD for a while now and a few people (Captains) say I should join Security Captain due to my activity and they say I do well
What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
- I believe I have the skills of a leader, I can lead a sweep and explain what we'll do, I check 914 often (just incase any CI, Civi's, GOC), I know when theres a reason to shoot a d-class , I dont instantly cuff someone whenever they kill a D-class for no reason, I give them a reason why they shouldn't do that again and give them a verbal warning, I help out cadets that could be possibly new, I believe I have good aim, I don't break the rules. I never go alone to catwalk (d-class could kill me at take my cl4)
What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
  • Hosting tryouts
  • answering any job related questions
  • Upholding a high standard of ethics and professionalism of GSD at all times
Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Site-45, I was some cadet who always wanted to be looked up at like people look up at captains, I was never treated with any respect but captains and always trying to make everyone in GSD happy, I moved up the ranks pretty fast and 3 years later I became a Riot Sergeant. I patrolled around LCZ delta, checked on the cadets that they were doing everything right, and it all ran well. I never really entered Heavy Containment Zone but there was always one SCP that I always found strange, it was SCP-582. I've heard about him by some Exec researchers, they talked about his shapeshifting abilites, immortality, and reality manipulation. No SCPS really came out of their cells due to containment but it was mainly 173 due to researchers being a bit dumb and accidentaly letting him out. One horrific day SCP-582 breached, at the time I was asleep in my bunks and I woke up to hear screaming, yelling, cry for help. I tried to help them but I was forced to evacuate with the others and ERT cleaned up the mess that was left at Site-45, the foundation decided to destroy it and switch SCP-582 to another site, never found out where he went. They decided to move me to Site-65 due to my skills reported back at Site-45. It was different, they had so many SCP's, worse then 582. I was later on chosen as a captain due to one of them dying to SCP-173. Once I became a captain I saw the horrors of SCP-682, and SCP-008. 682 was some giant lizard and immortal basically but SCP-008 was just something else, One syringe and you become SCP-008-2, its so strong and it takes more than 5 mags to destroy one of them. Luckily its never been out to destroy this foundation.

Status
Not open for further replies.