Draco's staff application [UK]

Status
Not open for further replies.

"Draco"

Jan 3, 2023
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): eeppa2
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): vtime_menu only shows your total playtime for the month. But from the achievement i have almost 400 hours of playtime
In what country are you located?: Finland
Time zone: UTC+2
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Site Advisor 'Draco'
Chaos name (include your rank): CS Jack "Slavik" Romm (Dont like playing CI)
Civilian name: Ale Peter
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:159175728
Discord ID (name#0000): thog#3431
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-UK
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- This is the first application that i have made for staff.
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- 2 warnings both months ago. One for NLR (backspawned as nu-7) and one for FearRP (broke out of cuffs under gunpoint)

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- Yes, alot if i may add. I was a Senior Moderator in MRP-UK, resigned due to me not enjoying MRP anymore. I was also a developer and admin at the same time in a small community a year ago, in there I worked with various games including Garry's Mod. I have also been a moderator in many Garry's mod RP servers.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- Yes. I am currently a Site Advisor on SCP-UK and there I create and partake in alot of serious roleplay. If i may say so myself, I consider myself to be a good roleplayer and have alot of experience with roleplay.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
-Depends really, during non-weekends I can be busy but I do usually play everyday for atleast 2-4 hours or so. During weekends i can play alot more (5-12 hours).

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
-Main reason that i want to become a moderator, is that I have been a member of this community for almost 5 months now. And desire a staff role in the server, with helping out the community and assisting with the server overall. I do also have quite a good amount of staff experience in CN and wish to expand on that in SCP-RP aswell.

Also I currently hold a Senior Position and I think that me being staff could help me expand on that as well as knowing the community better. I also have plans for a future server team I am going to be joining, if i get accepted that is.

As a staff member, I would also have the opportunity to help maintain a positive and enjoyable gaming experience for all players on the server. I could help enforce rules, and make the playing experience better for everyone.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
-Let's start with the basics, I have alot of Staff experience and I believe that will be benefitial for the staff team, to have someone experienced. I also am a friendly and helpful invidiual that can help with problems and questions if it is needed.

My familiarity with ULX and other staff commands are very strong due to me being a previous staff member of the community. I have mastered the skills required to be a moderator and believe that will be benefitial for the server as well. My activity is also a strong suit of mine, I play almost everyday and that is something that is very benefitial to the server as well.

Last edited:

Biscuits

Jan 2, 2023

+Support

Good interactions, friendly
Previous staff experience on CN
Active

Archangel

Civil Gamers Expert
Sep 21, 2021
+Support

-Great Interactions
-Mature and Friendly
-Previous Experience
-Active
-Professional on the job

God bless

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait

+Support

Just give this man staff already

Scotsman

Oct 21, 2022
Hi Draco, Today i will be giving you a +Support

Alot of the above has already been mentioned and i personally agree. I think you would be a good fit in the staff team

Best of luck with your application

Otters

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
+Support

Active
Positive Interactions
Friendly
Mature

Would make an amazing fit in the staff team

Stealth

Blacklisted Player
Dec 4, 2022
+ Support

- Active
- Good Interactions
- Good Vtime
- Mature

Good Luck,
Falcon

Rushi

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Content Team
Group Moderator
May 23, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @"Draco",

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.