CG Platinum VIP
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:476607259
Discord name: Dragos#7508
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Since beta
In what country are you located?: Romania
Time zone: EEST (GMT +2)
Character name(s): Dragos M. (F), Sierra M. (CI)
Civilian name: Roadman
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?:
-Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-O-1 CPL (ex), E-11 PVT (ex), CI-A (ex)
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- 2 warnings, one for NRP and one for bodyblocking
For the NRP one, I was bhopping around LCZ a while ago and that is my fault for not RPing seriously.

What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:

-I have experience with helping the Ethics Committee in some of its duties as an Omega-1 operative, and I'm active in-game so if the Ethics Committee isn't on, I can issue orders and tasks to Omega-1 if I'm on .I have the capabilities to deal with any duties the Ethics Committee assigns to me, and any ethical violations I witness, or am informed about.

What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:

-The responsibilities of the Ethics Committee Assistant are making sure everything is ethical, so the foundation won't turn into chaos, ordering MTF Omega-1 when the Ethics Committee isn't on-site, so they have something to do if there are no codes, following orders from the Ethics Committee, and assisting in the Ethics Committee in their duties. And as well, the Ethics Committee Assistant represents the Ethics Committee, so you have to be professional and act civilized in all RP situations, and out of RP. You need to consider the health of the server in any decision you make.

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

-Dragos was recruited in to the SCP Foundation after he got his medical degree, as a medical trainee. He got his license from Ex-Chief of Medicine Gary Gorham and was subsequently promoted to the rank of Doctor within the Department of Medicine. He was one of the best doctors the Foundation ever had. The Ethics Committee had noticed his work within the Department of Medicine, while risking his life to help injured Foundation staff during a Chaos Insurgency raid. The Ethics Committee had ordered his recruitment into MTF Omega-1 as a combat medic. Unfortunately, the Ethics Committee had to fire all the medics in Omega-1 due to internal issues. But the Ethics Committee saw combat potential in Dragos, so he was offered a new position as an operative, with the rank of Private. He climbed the ranks of Omega-1 up until Corporal when he was found being disrespectful to one of his superiors. He was subsequently amnesticated and demoted to Security Sergeant. After being demoted, he applied for a job in the Research Department, as a Senior Researcher, and got accepted. After a while, the Ethics Committee noticed his skills and ordered Omega-1 to take the man up to Floor 3 so the Ethics Committee could speak with him. The Ethics Committee then informed him that he was being promoted to Ethics Committee Assistant, and he couldn't believe it.

Ferrit

Feb 10, 2022
-Support

+ Closly worked with ethics as Omega-1
- Recently Got Demoted For Disrespectful Actions And Zero Care To Correct The Issue "immense Toxicity"
- Negative Influence On Previous Omega-1 Comrades
-/+ Unsure Of Recent Activity

All in all: I Feel that this position is not correct for you. I understand your eagerness to become an assistant due to the recent demotion in Omega-1. The main reason I am giving you a negative support is due to the toxic environment you attempted to establish within the server and the Omega-1 group/Team-speak. Giving a position that can potentially give you the responsibility to command and control Omega-1 when no ethics are on site is very concerning for me. My verdict while strict at this point can be changed with an "360" on your attitude and toxicity both in game and in Team-speak. For the short time I was your LtCom before transferring gave me the same verdict on your previous position in Omega-1. If you have any questions please DM me and I can elaborate more on the issues. "note" I am not Apart Of The United Kingdoms Server Branch, However I Felt Like Giving My Personal Verdict.

• Love
Reactions: Dragos587

Monarch

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Jan 8, 2022

- SUPPORT

Positives

• Experience with the duties of ethics (O1 experience).
  • Active IG.

Neutral

• Light Warnings.

Negatives

• Extreme toxicity, leading to demotion.
Good Luck.

Cassius

Feb 15, 2022
- Support

As an assistant that has almost equal power to an ethics committee member its very important that you have leadership experience and an good relationship with the people you are around. From what I understand you were removed from O-1 due to toxicity. Together with this you lack experience and your application is lacking.

• Love

Deleted member 55

Untitled (3) (5).png

The Ethics Committee Verdict Report
REGARDING: Dragos' application for a position as Ethics Committee Assistant.
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Thank you for showing your interest in the position of Ethics Committee Assistant, however at this time the committee is in agreeance that you are not best suited to be an assistant. We would recommend that you take all necessary steps to ensure your behaviour around the facility remains the best which we expect from all personnel at all times.

Once again, The Ethics Committee appreciates the time and effort you put into your application.

Signed and Approved

Director of the Ethics Committee​

Status
Not open for further replies.