Time zone: EEST
NATO name (regiment and rank): ISAF CPL Dragos
USSR name (regiment and rank): SGRU SLT 'Baghdad'
Civilian name: Ali Khamenei
Do you have a mic?: Yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
Yes, this is the first
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
1 MRDM ban, 1 RDM warning, 1 ROE warning, 1 job abuse warning, 1 toxicity warning. I also have another MRDM ban, however that one was invalid because the admin banned the wrong person so I was unbanned right after.

Do you have any experience as a high rank on MilitaryRP?:
I have held the rank of LT in SAS a while ago, MSGT in RMP 2 months ago and I am currently SLT in SGRU. I have more experience as NCO and SNCO in other regiments that I can't recall and a lot of experience in other servers.

What makes you the best candidate for High Command?:
I believe I am the best candidate for High Command due to my extensive experience in leading of larger formations, not only in GMod, but in other games as well, such as ArmA 3. I also have experience in managing personnel and solving disputes. I have been on the server for 4 years so I have seen how HC lead wars and the tactics they use to win.

I am knowledgeable in strategy and tactics; I can make high quality plans in a short amount of time. I am open to any criticism and I am always trying to be better. I know how to RP and always encourage RP during peacetime. I am active on the server and I have good communication skills. If there is an issue with a part of the faction or a regiment I know how to deal with it and how to fix it.

List your in-game ranks on MRP:
ISAF CPL
SGRU SLT

List your strengths and weaknesses:
+Extensive leadership experience
+Fast learner
+Knowledge of military strategy, organisation and tactics
+Ability to thrive in chaos
+Professionalism and friendliness
+Rule knowledge

-No experience being RC or HC on the server
-Short temper if people have an allergy to following orders
-Flying
-English is not my first language

Please give some lore about your HC character and what storylines they would be involved in:
'Baghdad' was born in the city of Baghdad, Iraq, alongside his twin brother Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi in the year 2010. At 20 years old, 'Baghdad' and Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi formed a resistance against the tyranny of the Iraqi regime. They rebelled against the tyrant Ahmed Hussein, the Emperor of Iraq. The resistance had gathered around 200.000 fighters all across the territory of Iraq, and even some Iraqi generals and commanders deserted the military and joined the resistance in their fight against the government.

Their rebellion was successful, bringing down the dictatorial empire and their leader. By the year 2040, they had freed their home country and instated a form of communism. After the rebellion, 'Baghdad' and Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi moved to the heart of the USSR, Moscow, in order to pursue their dreams in becoming a part of the Union.

Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi took up the officer candidate school for the Spetsnaz in the year 2042, while 'Baghdad' became a lawyer and soon a judge in the legal system of the Soviet Union. In the year 2050, after 8 years of working in the legal system of the Union, 'Baghdad' decided to join his brother in the Spetsnaz, passing a grueling tryout process and getting selected for the rank of Junior Lieutenant.

Once the opportunity to become a judge in the Soviet Union arised a year after his enlistment, 'Baghdad' took it and became a magistrate in the court martial system of the Soviet Military. After 9 years of service and hard work, he had achieved the rank of Major General in the SSHC in the year 2059.

What are the responsibilities of HC in RP?:
-Leading wars and giving orders
-Creating roleplay
-Utilising war funds during war
-Encourage FOB building
-Ensuring that the faction and regiments are well maintained and don't die

What are the responsibilities of HC out of RP?:
-Solving regimental disputes
-Represent the USSR
-Ensuring that regiments have competent command
-Helping out with making documents

Henrik

Aug 13, 2023
Norway
+ Support

I haven't had many interactions with you, but the few interactions I have had with you have been very positive and I believe you could do great in SSHC, would encourage you to lead more before being accepted to show that you have leading capabilities.

VIENbU1.png

Dear Dragos,

We want to express our gratitude for your interest in the position.

We are pleased to inform you that our team has reviewed your application and agrees that you are almost eligible to move to the next stage; However, we would like to see more wars led as well as more experience overall. This does not mean we are denying your application but simply pushing it back. We appreciate the time and effort you put into your application, and we are excited to learn more about your qualifications and experience.

You will not have to reapply, and we will get back to you within one week. Take this time to reflect upon your current performance and improve yourself to ensure you are ready for Stavka of the Supreme High Command.

On Hold

Once again, we would like to thank you for your interest in the position.

Status
Not open for further replies.