Drew's 2nd application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drew

Oct 31, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Drew
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): https://i.gyazo.com/5b3d5a31660bed21017b58794d0f079a.png
In what country are you located?: algeria
Time zone: (UTC+1)
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): MTF A-1 LCPL 'Shadow' / Drew (when i play other jobs)
Chaos name (include your rank): N/A
Civilian name:N/A
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:569993781
Discord ID (name#0000): Drew.#9960
Do you have a mic?: yes i do have a mic
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- this is my first app https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/uk-drews-staff-application.9680/
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- i got a ban once for the cheese incident
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- yes i was staff member on an IRP server and server manager of a dead SCP server
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- well semi serious yes but not full on serious like this one
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- depends on the day and if i have school or no but i should be able to be on for at least 2 to 3 hours every day
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
- In general i like to help people and assist with the everyday problems the server always faces like minges just ruining the experience for everyone and making everyone's life harder breaking the rules and throwing racial slurs every 2 minutes and people actively trying to crash the server wich is not something that happens all the time but isn't something new + i love assisting people when they need help like someone stuck somewhere or needing answers about a problem that might not be clear and overall just making the server more enjoyable to everyone by always keeping an eye on it.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: well like said i have experience with staffing from using ULX and B logs and know my way around what we could call "annoying people" and i also have been playing for a good amount of time in and out of this server i also am very nice and disciplined even tho i get angry from time to times that's just from people who really push it too far i also can speak 3 different languages idk if that's ever gonna help but at least i can.

Last edited:

TripTrap

Oct 16, 2022
United Kingdom
+SUPPORT
+ I've had good interactions with you.
+ Good rule knowledge.
+ Friendly and Mature.
+/- Application could use some extra detail in some parts.

I Wish you the best of luck regarding your applications verdict!!

+ Support
- Minimal interactions but enough to see you are active enough to be a part of the staff team.
- Competent and mature.
- Application could have had more detail and better formatting but it isn't the biggest of problems.
- Good rule knowledge.

Overall I believe you are fully capable to join the staff team and I wish you all the best with your application!

LegoManOnHash

Aug 31, 2022
+Support
Hey Drew, I’ve seen you around a lot around site when I’m playing both as Nu-7 and OSA, and you seem to be a mature individual and very nice as well. I’ve only had good interactions. I’d say you’d fit well into the staff team and I wish you the best of luck.

Deagle

Oct 30, 2022
Hello @Drew, today I've decided to give you a +Support for the following reasons:

+ I had great interactions with you.
+ You are really active.
+ Competent and hardworking
+/- The answers that you have given are sufficient, a couple more details and they're good.

With this, I wish you good luck!​

Status
Not open for further replies.