Drifters Mod App! [This App Was DMED To Zeek As Forums Was Down At The Time]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drifter_SCP

Nov 29, 2023
United States

Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Konig~

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 8 hours and 47 mins , I get 3 days a week to get onto the server \

In what country are you located?: USA

Time zone: EST

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): "Drifter"

Chaos name (include your rank): James Kruger

Civilian name:

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:222123879

Discord ID (name#0000):139918653280878592

Do you have a mic?: Yes

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):

SCP-RP USA

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

No i have not

-

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

I do have one warn during this time for micspam , I was under the influence and was in the Halloween spirt but once the staff member pulled me i stopped and kept going on with my RP

-

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:

I do im a retired a Senior Admin, Discord Staff, And Teamspeak Staff For another server i was apart of their team for about 8 ish months

-

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:

Yes i do i have invested 7-8 months of my time with in the server i used to be apart of ,ive gone through many ranks during this time even becoming assistant medical director

-

How many hours can you be on everyday?:

As i stated the following are my free days

Sunday

Monday

Tuesday

The Rest of the days i work how ever when im at work i always make time to assist in the discord and in the forums

-

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:

In contrast to the previoust, the Civil Networks staff team and servers exhibit a remarkable level of detail. The community itself offers a distinctive experience, boasting unique jobs, SCPs, and maps. Every aspect seems meticulously crafted and nurtured, standing in stark contrast to the other servers more rudimentary approach. Unlike this other server that adheres to the basic SCP format with a limited set of jobs and a simplistic site, Civil Networks exudes inspiration and creativity. It's evident that every element has been thoughtfully designed and curated, contributing to a more immersive and engaging environment. You listen to your own community and give what the community wants and that on its own makes CN stand apart from everyone else , As a potential moderator for your server, I am eager to contribute my time and efforts to help maintain a positive and enjoyable community environment. I believe in fostering a space where users can interact respectfully and have a fulfilling experience. My motivation to become a moderator stems from a genuine interest in supporting the server's growth and ensuring that it remains a welcoming space for all participants

-

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:

I possess effective communication skills, which are crucial for moderating interactions between users and addressing any issues that may arise. Clear and concise communication helps in preventing misunderstandings, I'm also enthusiastic about engaging with the community, getting to know its members, and understanding their concerns. Building positive relationships within the community is key to effective moderation. I am adaptable and can quickly understand and apply server rules and guidelines

1701234256588.png

Last edited:

Drifter_SCP

Nov 29, 2023
United States
If any staff have any questions about my time as senior admin and the reason behind my retirement from them please dont hesitate to contact me on discord

Last edited:

Drifter_SCP

Nov 29, 2023
United States
I will also note, while i know my time might be short , Im here with my experience as a Senior Admin, Team Speak Staff, And Discord Staff To Assist Yall The Best I Can

Drifter_SCP

Nov 29, 2023
United States
-Support

VTime very low
No Interactions

Although you might have experience, i recommend getting a bit more known within the community.
My time is short every month due how my work schedule is but i will always make a effort to interact with the community more, My Time Now Is At 12 Hrs and 14 min, I also believe becoming a moderator for CN is great stepping stone for me to get to know the community alot more by ensuring their concerns and ideas are heard

Last edited:

Nomad

Mar 28, 2023
Application Denied

Hi @Drifter_SCP,

Unfortunately your application has been denied at this time, please make yourself more familiar with the game and spend a few more weeks playing before re-applying.

You may re-apply in two weeks.​

Status
Not open for further replies.