DrinkRemixSmoke's Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

FadeFlor

Sep 23, 2021
Your in-game name: Fade
Your SteamID: 76561198275244566
Your steam community link:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198275244566/
Date of ban: 23/09/2021
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Hacking.
Who banned you: Clap.
Ban length?: 26 weeks.
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url):https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/militaryrp-rules.10/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: Next time I won't shoot randomly, my mistake I didn't know that would be taken as cheating.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? No, I have not.
Why should you be unbanned: I joined war, did the usual routine, was listening for callouts and I saw 2 people peek behind a hill, I shot at then continuously and after they didn't peak I shot at the building assuming they may have moved there since it was like 10m away from where they peaked. After that, I checked behind me and got the ban screen. I'm sorry if this looked like I was cheating but I can assure you I was not. Furthermore, at the time I had around 5 kills and 9 deaths, If I was cheating I would surely be able to stop dying, I thought it would be fine since I had been recording for like 10+ hours now, however, Since I'm using the NVIDIA Software, It's the most unreliable thing I've ever used in my life. The clip hasn't downloaded to my folder and I don't think it will, also I checked instant replay but it automatically turned itself off a couple hours prior. I really hope I can be unbanned since I haven't had as much fun on any other server than I have in CG mrp.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: This question can be rather difficult to answer, no one can ever ensure that they won't break a rule, but I will try with the best of my ability not to. I am not a frequent rule breaker or even one at all, so I hope this works out.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
I want to rejoin the server to continue having fun with mrp, I love the concept of going into war and battling over territories, After getting into AG the server is 10x more fun, I really hope I can play again and not have to wait 26 weeks and then re-do all my progress.

Thank you for reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.