Drk App

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 13, 2021
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name):
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 3d+ - Not been on for a month
In what country are you located?: UK
Time zone: BST
In-game name: DRK
Steam ID: 76561198978838776
Discord ID: 1125785943027240960
Do you have a mic?: Yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: No,
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: 1 warn i believe for LTARP
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: Yeah, numerous. Too many to count.
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Yeah.
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: 5+
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:

I would like to pursue the ranking of Moderator within the community too assure that everyone feels as if the server is safe, and too assure there is enough staff members, because it seems as if there currently isn't a lot. I haven't been on for around a month due to family reasons; But I can definitely get active now. And to make sure that the server is good place for all and get rid of the rule breakers.

-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:

I am special over other people because of how much time I am willing to dedicate towards the server, I also spent a fair amount of money across the other servers as-well I am also special over other people because of my Communication and team work skills.

Application Denied

Hi @drkplayz ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

You've not been present on the server for a while, and in your application you state that you've not played for around a month. This level of activity is not acceptable when applying for staff.

Additionally, you were given an exemption a few months ago by Winkie, can you approach a DarkRP Superadmin for permission to apply next time you make an application.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks & when you have an exemption from a DarkRP Superadmin.​

Status
Not open for further replies.