Denied Drugs/Consumables for SCP Foundation

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LupinGotMoney

May 2, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
[I know this isn’t DarkRp, but if we added drugs like cocaine, weed, etc. other consumables. ]

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
[Obviously you could sell this to civilians or the people of the foundation, Weed could give you a health boost or just heal you with a funky visual effect and animation if you roll joint and smoke it, cocaine can give you a health boost and make you as fast or faster than DClass Scout, Alcohol could be for visual effects only, maybe a side effect? There can be other ways to use these consumables. NPC’s you could sell packages to for big lumps of cash! NPC For DClass/Chaos Insurgency to sell and make drugs with.]

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
[These Drugs/Consumables can be outlawed and you could get serious jail time for having anything not legalized by the Site Director or so, search SWEP for drugs or illegal items, if you abuse Cocaine you could have a heart attack and die instantly! If you Abuse alcohol you could get alcohol poisoning and lose health overtime until you get it cured or die. If you smoke too much cigarettes you get a smokers cough! ]

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
[These things add immersion to the world of SCP, I mean we are on earth after all , there are always ways to access stuff like this in the real world no matter where you are, these things should be accessible for SCP Foundation as well. This may draw more players in for the server if added in the next update, there could be VIP features for certain roles and consumables, something new for players to interact with and new quests for players to complete to earn extra cash. Saves everybody from doing the same thing everyday!]

LupinGotMoney

May 2, 2022
-support

Sounds like adding a ton of stuff to make SCPRP into DARKRP
DarkRp has a lot more than just Drugs and consumables but I understand where u are coming from, I’m not suggesting we make this server like DarkRp, I just suggest a little more realism and activity. :)

Last edited:

Jamal Dingle

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Event Team
Group Moderator
May 14, 2022
-/+ Neutral Leaning to + Support

- More surface RP and RP in general assuming these get added for civilians too

- May cause server lag

- Might've been denied before

- Depending on how it's priced, could mess with in-game economy and make it inflate

I like the suggestion. If it's added on surface for civilians this could definitely add more RP for them (which is definitely needed) and something to do on surface or just in general. An update like this may cause lag and also mess with the economy a bit depending on the pricing of everything.

I'd definitely like to see this implemented though.

Reactions: LupinGotMoney
Apr 16, 2022
Suggestion Denied
Hi @LupinGotMoney Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.
The Content Team has chosen to deny your suggestion due to the following reasons.

The reason that we are denying this suggestion is because we have a lot of chemicals within the vcrafting menu and we wouldn't have any effects to add to these if we added them; and we feel it wouldn't have any benefit to RP on the server.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.

kind regards

Foxatron​

Status
Not open for further replies.