Duma Exec application (SCP RP USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuri4455

May 14, 2023
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:162066017

Discord name: Succpicious

For how long have you played on CG SCP: My server time is roughly 2-3 weeks, hard to tell with the timer broken. Overall its probably like 2-3 months.

In what country are you located?: United States

Time zone: EST

Character name(s): Duma "Ulysses" Lukashenko

Civilian name: Bill Crammington

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA

Do you have a mic?:
-Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- CI-A, SCP 096

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- My warns are as fallows : ERP, ERP , Toxicity [A] (told someone they had AIDS), Fail Rp (for some dumb shit I didn't know about), and Mic Spam (Was blasting music when breached as SCP-682)

- I have one ban for LTARP. I was getting my SCP-096 whitelist and he banned me instead of the right guy, I have a clip to back it up if needed.

Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?
- I am enthusiastic about applying for the Executive Researcher role due to my fascination with SCPs and my passion for actively engaging in research and exploration. When working with Researchers within the foundation, some of them have mentioned that I would do well as an Executive Researcher. (This has been brought up multiple times while either while helping to mix chemicals and assisting in SCP test.) While working closely with other Executives I like to think I have gained knowledge and experience of what it is like to be an Executive Researcher, I would like to take that experience and knowledge in helping at the foundations RND department.

What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:
- I've gotten to work closely with multiple Executive Researchers doing things like, Providing chemicals, Fulfilling work orders, Mixing chemicals, and facilitate rare sample deals with my various contacts . I also feel that the experience working with Executives I have gained a large knowledge for SCPS, and there various chemical and physical properties, which I have used on countless occasions helping with IDing chemicals, SCP behavior and any other anomalies within the foundation. I have helped lower level researchers on what to do in there documents by providing some of my own sample requests and foundation studies.

How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?
- One, however its mainly because I don't like to upload my documents out of fear of criticism from early experience. I'm going to start uploading them more since I got my first excellent document. An excellent document has to contain: Format, Spelling, Correct Sections Example: Index SCP-Info, Aims of Experiment, Methods, Hypothesis, Findings, Conclusion, Participants, Every section needs AT LEAST one and 1/2 pages full of information, minimum. and also correct the authorization clearance level to be able to read it.

What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:
- As an Executive Researcher, I aim to be a caring leader, focusing on a positive and collaborative environment within the research department. Effective time management, open communication, and teamwork are priorities. Holding lectures, assisting in tests, and empowering lower-level researchers are key. Constructive feedback when grading research papers nurtures a growth mindset. My objective is to lead with patience and respect, ensuring a safe and stimulating environment for all.

Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:
- Duma Lukashenko was a smart scientist with a curiosity for the unknown. After encountering an inexplicable entity in his university years, he joined the SCP Foundation to study and contain anomalies. Known for his analytical mind and problem-solving, Duma became a respected figure in the research department. He mentored junior researchers, fostering a supportive environment. His work with Executive Leon Beck in creating chemicals such as Y Blockers for testing breakthroughs and finding out what blood samples are compatible with various chemicals. . Despite the challenges, Duma remained composed and focused. His dedication made him an inspiration to the SCP Foundation.

LEONMORRIS46

Jun 17, 2023

+SUPPORT+

+Great Researcher
+Always willing to learn
+Seen helping other Researchers (Including myself on multiple occasions)
+Fantastic SCP knowledge

Would be a shame if we didn't get him on the Exec Team, He's a great person, and would be a great asset!

Reactions: Yuri4455

ZEEK

Apr 9, 2023
+Support

Overall I can see you as a great Researcher overall and will make a great addition the research department as Executive Researcher. Keep up the good work.

Jvne

May 29, 2023
+Support

Good researcher, makes an effort to do better and seems to really want to move up in the chain. Very active.

Apr 20, 2023
To: dlukashenko@scpf.int
Subject: Application Status

tJSLfXQ.png

| Application Elevated |

Greetings Duma,

This is a message composed by the Research Directorate to inform you that your application for the position of Executive Researcher has been elevated to the next step. We thank you for taking the time to apply for this position; please contact a member of the Research Directorate to schedule your interview.

You may contact either myself (thegypysbard) or Dpt. Director Kylie Ringer (dontforgethawaii) to progress your application.​

Status
Not open for further replies.