What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Current:
Sr agent, DEA
Held:
UNGOC SGT, CI-G, IA Agent, E-11 SPC, UNGOC CPL

Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
I Have received a warning for RDM because when I was ID checking an agent I was too quick to shoot him. I have received a lot of bans/warnings on my first account however I am unable to check how many I have (That account was hacked a few months ago) . I regret these actions a lot and I hope I have shown how much I have changed since then.

What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:
My long time experience with the community has given me the knowledge and experience needed for this role. I have learned alot about document making, RP and leadership in my time as a UNGOC SGT. My recent time in DEA has shown my ability to handle orders with efficiency and competency as well as my general professionalism when IC. I hope my 3 years of experience and my overall professionalism and competency make up for the fact that I have not achieved a role with a CL4 before.

What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:
  • Enforcing the CoE
  • Authorizing sweeps
  • Authorizing the use of advance armory
  • Carrying out orders given by the ethics committee
  • Helping the ethics committee with tasks
  • Writing reports given by the committee
  • Signing documents (Such as research documents and D-class work permits)

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

>Open = file FANG/DEA/BORTAC

>Processing………

>Complete

Name: Dutch “Fang” Morgan
Current Rank: rank Sr Agent, DEA B.O.R.T.A.C
Sex: Male
Hight: 5’5
Current status: requesting transfer to ethics committee assistant.
Background:
Dutch “Fang” Morgan enlisted in the USMC and was assigned to the infantry battalion 56th “Hell Finders” in [Redacted]. “Fang” was notable for using unorthodox guerilla warfare tactics during his time in the regiment. “Fang” was the rank of captain during “Incident Bravo” where the SCP’s: SCP-682, SCP-173 SCP-[Redacted] and SCP-939-203 had breached containment. SCP-[Redacted] and SCP-173 were engaging MTF TAU-5 and MTF E-11 as “Fang” and the rest of 56th was ambushed by SCP-682 and SCP-939-203/192 killing the majority of the battalion. However “Fang” and [Redacted] were able to successfully take down SCP-939-203 by using the 50. Cal M2 browning on top of a damaged Humvee and we were able to damage SCP-682 enough to prevent it from walking. They did this by successfully landing 8 direct hits from a 155mm artillery cannon. However “Fang” and [Redacted] Were heavily wounded in the fight with SCP-939-192 only surviving due to UNGOC forces arriving on the battlefield. “Fang” was presumed dead on scene so UNGOC picked up [Redacted] before exfiling. However Foundation agents found “Fang” in a seriously wounded state but they were able to exfil with “Fang” in critical condition. After “Fang” recovered from the wounds the Department of external affairs attempted to enlist “Fang” into their forces. “Fang”, having no other option, agreed to the offer and was made into an agent. Having an impressive combat record “Fang” was promoted to a Sr agent where he continued to perform well. However the trauma “Fang” had acquired from his years of combat had started to become very intense, because of this “Fang” decided he wanted out of combat. While deciding what he should do “Fang” received an email from the ethics committee inviting him to apply to become an ethics committee assistant.

>Close File FANG/DEA/BORTAC

>Check status of application

>Application current status: [Redacted]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.