Status
Not open for further replies.

alexandersvb

Mar 14, 2022
Steam ID: 76561198153136383
Discord name:
chickengamer
#8228.
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 2 montys.
In what country are you located?: DK.
Time zone: cet.
Character name(s): Eagle Hawks.
Civilian name: I don't care one I am sorry.
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK.
Do you have a mic?: yas.
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: operative.
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: yas for Minor fil RP 1 or 2.
-
Why are you applying for Security Captain?:I've had lengthy and high quality experience as various other security roles and feel that its time to move up
-
What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
  1. My previous experience in leadership and my connections with high level personnel as well as being recommended to apply to the role by a Security dpt director
-
What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?: To ensure the following of the code of ethics as well as ensuring that all security personnel are following the orders given to them as well keeping a calm d-block for security and d-class
-
Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:
  1. Eagle Hawk hawk is a former Military police officer who brought down some of CI's most instrumental operations down within the UK's military. After an incredible performance in his unit he was invited to join the SCP foundation, he accepted this offer and has been serving the SCP foundation ever since.

GoofyKenny

Jan 2, 2022
+Support
+Active
+Seen a lot as GecSec Sergeant
-Application lacks depth
+no many warnings

Delta

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Jan 8, 2022
Croatia
+support

- Experience in security jobs and doing his job good when playing sergeant, rrt
- Active

- Bad application

Last edited:

Cassius

Feb 15, 2022
+Support
Despite the application lacking in detail Eagle is an good applicant for the position of Captain. Eagle is consistently active and shows great maturity within his duties. Eagle shows an great interest in the department of general security. Good luck!

Reactions: alexandersvb

Valkyrie

Dec 31, 2021

Application Accepted

Hello @alexandersvb,

Thanks for taking the time to make a security captain application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please poke me or one of the O5s on TeamSpeak so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

(In the future, try to increase detail and improve on grammar)

Status
Not open for further replies.