Earth is flat | Cannot prove me wrong

CL4P-TP

MRP Patriot
Donator
Jan 12, 2021
England
The flat Earth model is an archaic conception of Earth's shape as a plane or disk. Many ancient cultures subscribed to a flat Earth cosmography, including Greece until the classical period (323 BC), the Bronze Age and Iron Age civilizations of the Near East until the Hellenistic period (31 BC), India until the Gupta period (early centuries AD), and China until the 17th century.

The idea of a spherical Earth appeared in ancient Greek philosophy with Pythagoras (6th century BC), although most pre-Socratics (6th–5th century BC) retained the flat Earth model. In the early 4th century BC Plato wrote about a spherical Earth, and by about 330 BC his former student, Aristotle, had provided strong empirical evidence for this. Knowledge of the Earth's global shape then gradually began to spread beyond the Hellenistic world.[1][2][3][4]

Despite the scientific fact of Earth's sphericity, pseudoscientific[5] flat Earth conspiracy theories are espoused by modern flat Earth societies and, increasingly, by unaffiliated individuals using social media.

Yes I copy pasted cba

Kiwi

Administrator
Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Jan 29, 2021
UK
1619079659999.png

I beg to differ.

Falcon

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Dec 21, 2020
Devon
en.wikipedia.org
Seems more like a circle than anything else to be honest. I think we may need to pool together the brightest minds in the community to solve this issue.

https___blogs-images.forbes.com_startswithabang_files_2017_11_0_slKSLaP_1cYmwdi-.jpg

CL4P-TP

MRP Patriot
Donator
Jan 12, 2021
England
Seems more like a circle than anything else to be honest. I think we may need to pool together the brightest minds in the community to solve this issue.

View attachment 459
that's what space companies want you to think. The Earth is so flat if you walk to Antarctica you just fall off the edge and suffocate in space simple

Eden Hawkings

MRP Patriot
Donator
Mar 24, 2021
Israel
CL4P you are an intellectual the Earth is indeed Flat these people were fed false info into believing it is round let’s hope they get out of it soon :Salute: it is a very well known issue