Easton Makers Ethics Committee Assistant Application (US)

Status
Not open for further replies.
>>>INCOMING MESSAGE<<<
>>>MESSAGE RECEIVED<<<
To:[REDACTED}
CC: Ethics Committee Assistant Application
Date: 6/20/24
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
1. PERSONAL S.T.E.A.M. ID: STEAM_0:0:502411965
2. D.I.S.C.O.R.D. NAME: W.eston

3. When were you transferred to SITE-65: 2/20/24

4. Age: 14

5. In what country are you located?: United States Of America

6. Time zone: C.S.T. (Central Standard Time)

7. Character name(s):

(F)Maker
(CI) Easton Maker
(GOC) South

8. Civilian name: South Weston

9. What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA

10. Do you have a microphone?: YES

11. List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
MTF E-11 SPC

Former MTF NU-7 CPL
Chaos Insurgency - Gamma[OUTREACH CO]
Former Senior D.E.A. Agent

12. Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
3/4/24 -metagaming- When i was Cadet i read a CI DCs name, at the time i didn't know what that CI DC was a thing, and i didn't know the difference between NU-7 and CI, so i questioned the CI and he instantly resorted to violence instead of explaining to me, he quickly got killed afterwards and called a sit, then got me warned

3/5/24-FailRP- Weapon Checked a toxic D-Class through a wall and stole his bayonet knife

4/24/24-RDM- Killed a D-Class i was stuck inside

4/24/24-RDM- Killed a D-Class snitch baiting me into killing him

4/29/24-RDM- IDK TBH, i don't even remember this

4/30/24-MRDM||LTAP- https://civilnetworks.net/community/threads/scp-rp-usa-ban-appeal-easton-maker.24573/

6/5/24-Mixing-Got cuffed while on liquid anima and got angry because i though it wasn't allowed

6/13/24-mixing-Dont know how i mixed TBH

What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:
Recently I've seen a whole lot of problems within SITE-65 and none of them being fixed, I want to fix all these problems. As someone who has mainly been combative ( SCIPNET-COMBAT-LVL-31, SCIPNET-DClass-LVL-33), I've Learned when violence is needed, and when its not. I've learned many other things, but in my experience its not enough, i myself strive to become better as a person, so I've decided that I want to become a Assistant. I am also incredibly loyal to the ethics committee

What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistant in RP?:
To carry out the will of the Ethics Committee with a iron fist. Assistants are the eyes and ears of the committee serving loyally. They do what the rough work for the committee They my also conduct surveys on MTF member to learn how the ethics committee and how the site should improve.

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Easton Maker was a former GSD, who showed great promise, eventually he climbed up the ranks until eventually he was recruited into MTF NU-7 "Hammer Down" . Upon being recruited he rapidly got promoted, attempting to prove that he was the best at what he did, until one day in which SCP-682 had a containment breach, Advanced Armory was authorized for all MTF. While chasing 682 outside of med bay, Easton Maker threw damaging the creature, sadly he lost line of sight. As he was attempting to chase he ran into D-Block while holding nitro glycerin, because he thought 682 was there. Instead a D-Class Brute came out attempting to kill the NU-7. In retaliation the NU-7 instinctually threw Nitro at the D-Class. When he gave the bodycam to COs kicked him out of NU-7. Looking for a chance to improve, and turn over a new leaf, and solve problems with solutions that don't require death.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

>>>MESSAGE END<<<
>>>REPLY...<<<

Last edited:

Anvil [USA]

Mar 28, 2024
-support you are blacklisted from nu7 and you put a document on the nuke in nu7 bunks and have multiple reports of being toxic.

-support you are blacklisted from nu7 and you put a document on the nuke in nu7 bunks and have multiple reports of being toxic.
Please provide context before spouting out stuff like this

1. There was a time were i did aid a CO and a CSG in putting a Nuke Room Document in our bunks

2. I was on CI DC, and had orders to put info breach propaganda in various places.

And yes i have addressed the toxicity and i am working on that, in fact i think that's why Mozzie did minus support. He dislikes me for being toxic towards DEA. And i have no clue why Aleks did minus support

-Support

Excluding your past warns and what people say, just reading the application. You dont have any CL4 (not a deal breaker), but what i do see which can be a problem is you dont have ANY roles that involve writing documents. If you had held maybe a officer role in E-11, i would 100% support. but you have nothing. I would try to focus on E-11 or split and try and get a CL4 in something that involves writing. i would give my support then. Good Luck

Aug 20, 2022

-Support​

Your previous warnings makes it really hard for me to vouch for you, i havent really seen any activity of you whatsoever, havent reallyhad any memorable interactions with you personally. Your lack of CL4 experience and in general no significant NCO+ experience make me feel that you are not yet prepared. Ill recommend to change your ways, and if you already did just focus in getting experience.​
Holding: E-11 LT, ECA

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
The Ethics Committee Verdict Report

REGARDING: "Easton Makers" Ethics Committee Assistant Application.
Thank you for showing interest in the position of Ethics Assistant, the Committee believes that you are not yet suited to become an assistant, for details regarding your denial feel free to contact any Ethics Committee Member.

_1Z5tO0mZYhG0sDZZ5KtOEjlRyNxDIPtfeInYumlqX25TkjBloHWGIccC5V_vZQFUnLp9bc9uTcga4qFk0_eObldx-elT8irY1OxkbpxYS7dL09ggjNbULWZ0HUxlm8jb8dEB8xBgueKjaGWxOBsG5k

Vice Chairman Mr. Pavish
LcfmXkxhPbIwhlk7eQbkt9un7BSqtFWM8Y5SCoSWaQtUPXdkDIx2fGbUUDW3Op5JTPNGI34rt2x5UBVxUlmuKkfAN5lfJ8m47e_Zfvg0NkzyRTtiPiPdH4AvvJqQz5dfObDHCFFYqKzfTFfwK-Izmec

Status
Not open for further replies.