Easton Makers Overseer Assistant Application (US)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WestonProGamer

Mar 4, 2024
>>>INCOMING MESSAGE<<<
>>>MESSAGE RECEIVED<<<
To:[REDACTED}
Date: 5/13/24
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

1. PERSONAL S.T.E.A.M. ID: STEAM_0:0:502411965
2. D.I.S.C.O.R.D. NAME: W.eston

3. When were you transferred to SITE-65:

4. Age: 14

5. In what country are you located?: United States Of America

6. Time zone: C.S.T. (Central Standard Time)

7. Character name(s):

(F) Easton Maker
(CI) Easton Makerr (I plan on changing it at some point)
(GOC) South

8. Civilian name: South Weston

9. What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA

10. Do you have a microphone?: YES

11. List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
MTF NU-7 CPL
Chaos Insurgency - Beta
Former Senior D.E.A. Agent

12. Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
3/4/24 -metagaming- When i was Cadet i read a CI DCs name, at the time i didn't know what that CI DC was a thing, and i didn't know the difference between NU-7 and CI, so i questioned the CI and he instantly resorted to violence instead of explaining to me, he quickly got killed afterwards and called a sit, then got me warned

3/5/24-FailRP- Weapon Checked a toxic D-Class through a wall and stole his bayonet knife

4/24/24-RDM- Killed a D-Class i was stuck inside

4/24/24-RDM- Killed a D-Class snitch baiting me into killing him

4/29/24-RDM- IDK TBH, i don't even remember this

4/30/24-MRDM||LTAP- https://civilnetworks.net/community/threads/scp-rp-usa-ban-appeal-easton-maker.24573/

What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:
Recently I've seen a whole lot of problems within SITE-65 and none of them being fixed, I want to fix all these problems. As someone who has mainly been combative ( SCIPNET-COMBAT-LVL-27, SCIPNET-DClass-LVL-31), I've Learned when violence is needed, and when its not. I've learned many other things, but in my experience its not enough, i myself strive to become better as a person, so I've decided that I want to become a Assistant. I am also incredibly loyal to the O5 council

What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:
To carry out the will of the O5 Councill with a iron fist. They are the eyes and ears of the O5 council, serving loyally. They do what the rough work for the O5 council. They my also conduct surveys on MTF member to learn how the council and how the site should improve.

Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Easton Maker was a former GSD, who showed great promise, eventually he climbed up the ranks until eventually he was recruited into MTF NU-7 "Hammer Down" . Upon being recruited he rapidly got promoted, attempting to prove that he was the best at what he did, until one day in which SCP-682 had a containment breach, Advanced Armory was authorized for all MTF. While chasing 682 outside of med bay, Easton Maker threw damaging the creature, sadly he lost line of sight. As he was attempting to chase he ran into D-Block while holding nitro glycerin, because he thought 682 was there. Instead a D-Class Brute came out attempting to kill the NU-7. In retaliation the NU-7 instinctually threw Nitro at the D-Class. When he gave the bodycam to COs kicked him out of NU-7. Looking for a chance to improve, and turn over a new leaf, and solve problems with solutions that don't require death.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

>>>MESSAGE END<<<
>>>REPLY...<<<

Dennid

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Jul 30, 2023
-support
Had a few interactions with you whilst on Nu7 and they were ok at best from an ic perspective ofc, you were also removed for info leaking nuke room and throwing nitro at dclass.
I think it would be in your best interest to rejoin an MTF or work your way back up in another department before going for OSA

Last edited:

WestonProGamer

Mar 4, 2024
-support
Had a few interactions with you whilst on Nu7 and they were ok at best from an ic perspective ofc, you were also removed for info leaking nuke room and throwing nitro at dclass.
I think it would be in your best interest to rejoin an MTF or work your way back up in another department before going for OSA
thank you for leaving the feedback, in the one interaction I've had with you (which i can remember) i wasn't really active on surface and wasn't professional, as there were 0 CI on and i was bored out of my mind, and the nuke room leak was caused by me, but also caused by a CSG and a Captain who influenced me and influenced into doing it, i thought because they did it, and it was IC i wouldn't be punished. I was wrong

Ranger0314

Nov 24, 2023
- Support
- Easton whilst I respect the effort you put into the server you are very dedicated it cannot make up for the fact that during the last GOC/F war you personally attached people to drones and flew them around to shoot at GOC which classifies as FailRP

WestonProGamer

Mar 4, 2024
- Support
- Easton whilst I respect the effort you put into the server you are very dedicated it cannot make up for the fact that during the last GOC/F war you personally attached people to drones and flew them around to shoot at GOC which classifies as FailRP

Fair, but at the time i didnt know it was FailRP lol

Pod

Dec 15, 2023
-Neutral
My Interactions with you are alright at best. However, your recent record and no CL4 experience may be a bit concerning for the OSA role. I would suggest going for another CL4 role and/or improving how you behave Before you go for OSA.

Sylveon

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
Jul 25, 2022
1otlogofulltransparenttback.png
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Warning: Message Received... Processing Message.

Incoming Message from: @kennedy.inspector@scip
To: Easton Maker

Greetings, upon deliberation from other members of the council, as well as review of your merits within the site, we have deemed you unfit to fill in our assistant program, as such we will be marking your application for denial. Please continue to serve the foundation within your current occupation however. Currently we feel you lack any appropriate Clearance 4 Experience.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact any member of the Council for any Information.

Glory to the Foundation, Signed O5-2.

Application Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.