Civilian name
: N/A

What server are you applying for?
(SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA

Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: MTF E11, 096
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Received One Ban almost a year ago for LTAP, One warning for FailRP (But Removed)
-
Why are you applying for Security Captain?

I'm applying for Security Captain because I believe I have the ability to help assist the Gensec in performing the correct day to day actions to help assist the foundation, I understand the responsibilities of a Gensec captain position, I Also really enjoy playing the server and wish to progress in most of the units I am in, Such as E-11 And Gensec and for Gensec the next step for me is to apply for Captain, Becoming a Captain of Gensec will allow me to become also a more valued member of the community and hold more responsibility's to help assist future members of the community. such as the commitment of host RRT And correcting new players of what they need to do, Im also a very early bird from the UK And tend to stay on quite late at night so my activity is a massive strong spot for me to help assist both player bases on the USA Server.
-
What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
I am an experienced Gensec player and have a good understanding of ethics and rules and regulations with in MTF Groups and DEA, My activity is a strong suit as well as my years of leadership and communication skills, I'm a very calm person and good to joke around with and I am very good when it comes to common sense, Im able to keep and maintain a high level of roleplay and commitment but also beable to help people relax and enjoy the game at the same time and teaching them as well, I want to become someone on the server people look and a feel like they can approach me for adivce and assistance.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
The Captain has the responsibility of the safety and security of General Security as well as the safety and Security of D-Block and the inmates, They also have the Quite high responsibility of leading Gensec when the Gensec security commanders are unable to command the Gensec the Chain Of Command falls down to the captains which they take
responsibility, The captain also have the authorities to conduct Shakedown of D-Block in-case of weapon and contraband in case of a CI Raid and them supply the D-Class

-
Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Echelon was a Member of the covert ops division that trained in all arts of stealth Under the the group ██████ that was disbanded 5 years ago due to the leader Zero being Killed in action, After the disband of the group I went on my own
path to find myself to be woken up one day with a bag over my head and cuffs around my legs and hands, Long story short I was recruited to the SCP Foundation due to my background and experience with in my disbanded section, I worked up the ranks from Cadet to SGT, I've been suggested to go for GENSEC Captain with my Experience.

621f9233654abf384c30d647.png

Last edited:

Padisha

Aug 5, 2023
Nice application formatting, but just gotta suggest correcting your steamid (use steamidfinder.com)

Status
Not open for further replies.