Edward "Talkative" Pointman's Ethics Committee Assistant Application. [UK]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pointman

Jun 23, 2023
STEAMID:STEAM_0:1:153229445
For how long have you played on CG SCP: For about 3/4 months with 153 hours.
Discord name: _dokke
In what country are you located: The Netherlands.
Timezone: GMT+2
Foundation name: Edward "Talkative" Pointman
CI name: "Homeless"
Civilian name: Bob "Homeless" Bobinson
What server are you applying for: UK
List all whitelisted, mtf or ci roles you have held: CI-Gamma, DEA SP. Agent, Internal Affairs Agent. (HOLDING) | GSD. Cpt, Nu7-Pvt and E-11,Pvt. (HELD)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: A few due to miscommunications and or/problems with certain players and poor interactions on both sides.
View attachment 9729

What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?

I'd like to think of myself as a person that is able to valuably contribute to site as an Ethics Committee Assistant due to the fact i have held multiple junior CL4s, have been an NCO in CI. And have extensive knowledge of the FLC due to having been an Internal Affairs agent for a while when starting out which made me learn most of the FLC by hand. I have been attempting to keep my ethics up as much as possible while on other roles than IA aswell because i've noticed solving things without just breaking the FLC can cause alot more RP/fun.

What are the responsibilites of Ethics Committe Assistant in RP:

First and foremost, they are the assistants of the Ethics Committee. Which they will help in any way shape or form they can.

This can include the following and more:

Fullfilling SC orders in their place.
Ensuring SC orders are followed.
Writing documentation for SC.
Gathering intelligence for SC.
Assisting SC in tests.
Reporting any and all findings to SC.
Tribunals for CL3- if trained.

Their job also consists of organizing and setting up tribunals for CL4's who have broken the FLC Allegedly.

They coordinate with O-1 if SC (ECM mainly) Allows them to take up O-1's time if they arent busy with O-1 already.

Creating more roleplay scenarios for other departments/lower clearance personell to create a more enjoyable experience for newer members.

Teaching lower clearances how the FLC/Site work if they are still learning.

Inspecting if any DPTs are breaking the FLC.

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
*Shuffling and chairs being moved happen in Recording- ███████ Regarding ███████ ███████ and ███████ ███████ *
"Are you sure about this guy?"

"He's done his job, what's the problem?"

"From what i can tell, he has been a nuisance simply by talking to them though?"

"Look alright? His personality might be eccentric, but he's doing it, and doing it well."

"I question you more and more every day ███████."

"And that's exactly why we work so well together."

*The recording suddenly stops*

Edward "Talkative" Pointman was a simple lawyer in the small town of
███████ ███ ████████████ 2010 Where he started to notice a corrupt politician attempting to cause homeless people to be kicked out of the area. He became a lawyer for the money, but he never expected such inhumane treatment of human being by another human being. He wasn't part of some wealthy family or big corporation. He was a small town lawyer. He decided to talk to the homeless people around town and asking them about how the police treated them and the politician. He heard stories from men being kicked out of the street and having to walk 5 miles to even women and children being treated like a stray animal.

He proceeded to gather witness statements and other evidence such as.
███ ████ ██ ██ He then suddenly got contacted, the politician wanted to meet him:

*Recording of incident*

██/██/██████

Edward: "Well what a surprise mister ███ ███████, I never really thought you'd catch onto these problems. Are you going to be fixing the issues with the homeless people yet? Or is babyface back there to insure they don't attack you? *A chuckle can be heard and a brief moment of silence after* Oh come on you can't take everything serious in life or you'll be misrable.

███ ███████: "I need you to stop, Look okay. This might seem inhumane to you. But you don't realize the problems these people cause."

Edward: "And why would i believe you? All i've heard is inhumane stories about your schemes and attempts to gain more money."

███ ███████: "*A brief moment of silence* Alright, look. We can make a deal. You stop this investigation and go home to your family. Or there will be consequences."

Edward: "You might not know this yeah, but my family is basically gone, estranged. They hate me. You have nothing to bargain for me. And if i were to have "An accident" who do you think would be the prime suspect?"

███ ███████: "Money can corrupt a whole lot of things son, not just cops."

Edward: "I'd like to see you try, but i doubt you can get me." *A chair being moved can be heard and afterwards a quick few footsteps are heard after in which Edward appears to be struggling. "HEY, YOU CAN'T DO THI-" *A thud can be heard*

Unknown: "You seem to have done well, mister. Your job is over."

███ ███████: "May... may i finally leave?"

Unknown: "Mhm, shoot him. He was too problematic anyways."

███ ███████: "WAIT NO, YOU ORDERED ME TO-" *A gunshot can be heard and more footsteps entering the room.*

*Recording stops*

Edward "Talkative" Pointman earned his codename due to his way of talking, which would include pursuasion and alot of unneeded talking. But he got the job done. He now lives his days as an IA agent attempting to stop situations from this happening after being notified by
███ ███ ███ about the SCP Foundation and it's role in the world.

Attachments

• Warns.png
    Warns.png
    53 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

Archangel

Civil Gamers Expert
Sep 21, 2021
+Support

+Great Guy with amazing Interactions

-App is good looking

Last edited:
Reactions: Pointman

Pointman

Jun 23, 2023
I accidentally pressed enter instead of a combination of buttons with enter and it posted before i wished to. I fixed the problem now im sorry.

-Neutral

+Great Guy with amazing Interactions

-App is too short and doesnt have that many details/effort seemingly put into it

Last edited:

Pointman

Jun 23, 2023
I hope this has been properly made now, any contributions to my mistakes would be valued. I tend to make mistakes since i am not perfect.

cawmrade

Donator
Mar 31, 2022
+ Support

- He's a cool dude and had some decent interactions with him
+ Knows what ECA does

(Changed from neutral)

Last edited:

Pointman

Jun 23, 2023
Neutral

- Haven't had any interactions

+ Knows what ECA does
I have mainly mained DEA on foundation due to the fact im a special agent there and am handling a ton of things like CI-Gamma and DEA doesnt interact with other departments much, sorry if i never met you. Thank you though. I have played IA alot in the past but i'd like to try a non combative role this time around.

Reactions: cawmrade

Renolk

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Aug 20, 2021
Neutral leaning to +Support

No Interactions
+Knows what ECA does.
+Decent Application

I haven't played much so don't be surprised on the no interactions, also, ECAs deal with Ethics on terms of SC, rare interactions if O5 orders ECAs

Pointman

Jun 23, 2023
Neutral leaning to +Support

No Interactions
+Knows what ECA does.
+Decent Application

I haven't played much so don't be surprised on the no interactions, also, ECAs deal with Ethics on terms of SC, rare interactions if O5 orders ECAs
I understand, im glad you think i understand my job. The reason i respond to SC is because i am still also under O5 but will listen to ECM if conflicting orders.

Niox

Jan 23, 2023
+Support
-The best Mario kart player

-If he leaves CI MRU then its a -Support

Status
Not open for further replies.