Ethics Assistant
O-1 Major
IA Ambassador
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I have not.
-
Why are you applying for Site Advisor?
I have been a member of this community for a while now, and Site Administration has always been something I considered however I was dedicated to my Omega 1 officer responsibilities so I never pursueed it, however after coming back from my break to being an active member of the community again, I have decided to go for the position now that I am free of my O-1 responsibilities.
I feel like Site Administration is the logical next step for me.

I also see a current lack of Site Administration, and would like to lend my experience on the server to help fill this gap which is important to the running of the server.
-
What makes you suitable for Site Administration?:
I believe I am suitable for Site Administration due to my experience in Site Affairs and other Administration positions. In my time as IA Ambassador, Ethics Assistant, and O1 Major I have gained considerable knowledge of the role of Site Admin and have interacted with them very frequently. I possess the knowhow of how the site operates due to my time in these roles and I am very familiar with the vast majority of site policies such as the ScD Policy, Code of Conduct and Code of Ethics.
As a former O-1 Major, I am well experienced in the supervision and management of a department, and feel that I am ready to now move to an administrative role supervising a number of departments.
I believe that I am an approachable figure and well known enough in the community to be suitable for this role, both of which are key aspects of the position due to how front facing and important the department is.

I understand that there may be some questions raised since I have only recently returned to the community after a one month hiatus- however, I have now been back for a week now and have amassed over 24 hours playtime in that time, and have strived to get more involved in the server on my Ethics Assistant role. I hope the above statement puts to rest any uneasiness about my absence- I am more than happy to answer any questions on this point through DMs or otherwise.
-
What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:

The role of Site Administration is to oversee the sites day to day operation and ensure that all departments are run smoothly and in accordance with Foundation Policy, and to ensure that any and all issues are ironed out. An Advisor must ensure that the Site Director is kept up to date with any and all important developments on site and will be responsible when the Director is offsite.

Members of Site Administration must be prepared to authorize the use of Advanced Armory in appropriate situation.

Overall, the role of Site Administration is to facilitate and ensure roleplay on site by ensuring everything goes to plan, and to coordinate all departments and movements when it doesnt.
-

Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Last edited:

Jimmy Wrecking

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 4, 2022
+ Support +

Elias is a great guy and will serve the foundation well if given this role.
Lots of CL4 expierance
Knows the site inside and out
I have heard amazing things from other people about him.
All around great guy.

- inactivity, however, this can be easily
addressed and has been improving a LOT recently.​

Last edited:

'Ignis'

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 13, 2022
+support
+ best O-1 major
+ Active
+ Good RP
+ Friendly
+ / - I didn't betray you :(

Nugglet

Donator
Feb 17, 2022
+support
+mature
+great roleplay
+lots of Experience
+very friendly
+very professional
+he needs this

elad

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 27, 2022
@Jimmy Wrecking - Thank you for your comments Jimmy. In relation to your concern about my activity I have strived to be on everyday since my return for multiple hours, in the week since I have returned I have amassed 25 hours playtime, almost all of which is on my Ethics Assistant role.

@Travis Recher <3

@John Cider you can never be TOO ethical :)

@Alex Bones Ethics is cool ?

@gatts Traitor <3

@Mikhail "Big Mike" Fergus <3 but give more credit to cybek, I hear he's doing a great job :)

@Tim gong :D

@Nugglet im not going through a midlife crisis quite yet <3

Thank you all for your support, I appreciate you all

• Love
Reactions: Cybek

Big Mike

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 16, 2022
@Jimmy Wrecking - Thank you for your comments Jimmy. In relation to your concern about my activity I have strived to be on everyday since my return for multiple hours, in the week since I have returned I have amassed 25 hours playtime, almost all of which is on my Ethics Assistant role.

@Travis Recher <3

@John Cider you can never be TOO ethical :)

@Alex Bones Ethics is cool ?

@gatts Traitor <3

@Mikhail "Big Mike" Fergus <3 but give more credit to cybek, I hear he's doing a great job :)

@Tim gong :D

@Nugglet im not going through a midlife crisis quite yet <3

Thank you all for your support, I appreciate you all
@Cybek i love my wife no homo

Aleks

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 18, 2022
Greece
+support
+Funny guy
+Active (i think)
+Good interactions

"Can you give me my license so i can get poison"

• Love
Reactions: elad

Requis

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Apr 30, 2022
+Support

Even though we have not interacted much since you were on LOA, but since your return every single interaction is great and lovely, you seem to be very mature and very much fit for this position. Good luck!

Tommy 'Romeo' Lee

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Jan 1, 2022
Secondary Interview Required

Seek O5-1 to continue in the process.

Status
Not open for further replies.