Site-65
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:225975605

Discord name: elijah_kamski

For how long have you played on CG SCP:
Garry's Mod (x64) 09.03.2024 17_36_24.png
(Which is about 1 243 hours.)

In what country are you located?: I am located in Czech Republic

Time zone: my timezone is GMT +1

Character name(s): Foundation: Elijah Kamski, GOC: Edward Kamski, CI: Charlie Kamski.

Civilian name: Elliot Kamski

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): I am applying for UK

Do you have a mic?: yes I do have a microphone of solid quality, but i prefer using text chat.

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-E-11 SGT [Held]
-E-11 PVT 3x [Held]
-E-11 CPL [Held]
-E-11 LCPL [Held]

-NU-7 PVT [Held]
-A-1 SPC [Held]
-CI-A [Held]
-GOC PVT [Held]

-GOC 1SGT [Holding]
-General security captain [Holding]

you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- Yes, I have received some warnings (8), but I am under the impression that they all expired as they were given to me a long time ago (in the year 2022.) The most recent warning was for pac abuse when i fargot to rewear my pac after testing the model's height.
What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:

Documents. I can write decent documents as in game or even in external sorces (google documents), some of my best documents are "goc recon report" "recon report" and LAV-25 guide book.

Maturity. I feel like i am competent and mature enough to take on this position and properly execute the orders of assistants in roleplay.

Professionalism. I feel like this goes also into the maturity category, but i can stay decently professional even in the most heated situations / stressing situations. For example negotiations between GoIs.

Loyality. I am loyal to the foundation and no one else. I shall serve my purpose there and not run off to any other goi.

Knowledge. I have a very well knowledge about this position and lore surrounding it, as well as about the site as a whole.

Active. (I know its been worse but i am making it better again) I can be active for about 50 hours weekly and potentionally find even more free time. Altrough i will burn out sometimes.

Communication. I feel like communication is the key to most things, like: War between gois, helping others, etc. I feel confident enough to claim that i am very good at communication.

Friendly. I am very friendly towards others and basically non hostile.

Self improvement. I know that i am expandable so i am working hard on my improvement, i know i am not perfect, but i can surely get better at most things that i do.

Human traits. Human traits such as: fast learning, good memory, etc. are really valuable (in my opinion) on such position as this.

Interactions and opinion of the commmittee. My opinion and interactions with people from ethics committee have been very positive.
What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:

-Improve the public perception of ethics committee and personnel working there. I feel like this should be the top priority (other than taking orders from higher ranks) as having poor perception of ethics committee can seriously hurt the foundation as a whole. This is why ethics committee assistants should always try to improve it and help it as much as they can.

-Display a level of professionalism and maturity, ethics committee assistants should have a form of professionalism that should be followed at all times.

-Represent. Ethics committee assistants should always represent the ethics commitee in the best image possible to no hurt the public perception of ethics commitee!

-Ethics committee assistants should ALWAYS! respect those who are above them, such as ECC, ECM. Assistants should always complete their orders without a second though and not as questions.

- Assistans have to observe the other personnel around them, making sure they don't break the foundation legal codex (FLC). This also involves making sure that they don't practice any unethical actions such as: Termination of a Class D personnel without giving them 3 warnings before the termination, Researchers testing on SCPs without a valid reason (basically just for fun) and not breafing them about that the SCP is and what it does.

-Assistants should make sure that other departments are following the foundation legal codex (FLC), making sure that the ethics norm has not came crashing down and personnel within said department respect the FLC and ethicical decisions. (like researchers reading what SCP does before proceeding with a test)

-Attend meetings. Attending meetings on the behalf of the ethics committee is important as the ethics committee won't be always present on the site. This however should be always done with at least 1 Omega-1 operative to ensure safety of the assistant.

-Approving documents and some other things also is a big part of ethics committee assistant's duties, approving things such as mass termination, advanced armoury access for MTFs in the emergencies, but also proposals (should be discussed with ECMs first) tests and documents.

-Operations. Ensure that the operations of the site are going smoothly. Assistants have to casually check trought the site making sure everything is as it should (cadets in d block, and others doing their own duties.)

-Ensure day to day tasks are accomplished and everything is working as it should, departmens have enough staff on and ensure the smoothens of day to day operations.

-Activity. Ethics committee assistants should try to be active when they can, so they are not taking slot for someone who could be even better at their job in character.

-Roleplay. Roleplaying is the most important thing an Ethics committee assistant can do as this job has been intended in the way that they create more roleplay for others, i feel like assistants should create more roleplay situations for others (no matther the rank/job) with no exceptions.

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Elijah came and sat in his office of the general security department and started typing on the keyboard. He was quite nervous but then he managet to send what he was working on. He was worried that he might look like a fool, but he sended it regardlessly and prayed for the best as he was looking at the computer waiting for response

to: Ethics commitee(ethics-commitee@65.scp.fo)

Greetings members of the ethics commitee! Here i would like to send you my personnal file in case its deemed necessary, all of you have a good day!

Best regards,
Captain Elijah "Xenon" Kamski,

Garry's Mod (x64) 27.01.2024 21_07_05.png

(Note: I know that i have not been applying for ECA as frequent as i am used to, but its mainly because i have not been happy with my recent performance, but i hope this time it i will work out!)

RedMann

Game Master
Game Master
Apr 6, 2023
New Email Received

>>Open Email

Attached: Position Request Results

A Letter from the Ethics Committee
5Zi0Rip.png

Good Day Mr Kamski,

The Ethics Committee would like to thank you for your interest in becoming an assistant to the Committee. We can see you have the initiative, drive and ambition to make such a bold request. Becoming an assistant to the Committee requires dedication and hard work, something we see in you.

After deliberating with the Committee regarding your request, we have come to a unanimous agreement. This request has been denied . You may seek elaboration by reaching out to an Ethic Committee Member. We feel that there are certain aspects missing from your application or curriculum vitae that would bolster a better standing and result in this request. The Committee does not want any upset or offence from this result, you may re-apply in no less than two weeks time.

Have a lovely day,
Regards,
Ethics Chairman Oisín McKenna