Elijah's first consultant application [UK]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:225975605
Discord name: elijah_kamski
For how long have you played on CG SCP: About 1 year now.
In what country are you located?: I am located in Czech Republic.
Time zone: GMT +1
Character name(s):
GOC: Edward Kamski, Foundation: Elijah Kamski, CI: Charlie Kamski.
Civilian name:Elliot Kamski
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?:Yes, i do.

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-E-11 PVT [Holding]
-E-11 SGT [Held]
-E11 CPL [Held]

-GOC PVT [Held]
-A-1 SPC [Held]
-CI-A [Held]

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-Yes, i do have recieved some warnings, but they have been given to me in the year 2022 so i belive that they are expired already.

Why are you applying for Medical Consultant?
-I am applying for medical consultant with the reason that i wish to gain experience in the medical field and at the same time gain some experience with serious roleplay as junior CL4 position.

What makes you suitable for Medical Consultant?:
-I am very dedicated. Dedication is something that i have a lot of, maybe too much from time to time.
-I have a lot of free time which i can use to improve, get better and overall be better medical personnel.

Please explain an in-game medical procedure of your choice:

-psychological evaluations: psychological evaluations are very significant when it comes to roleplay as a consultant, they are also an requirement for regiments. To do psychological evaluations properly you will need a clipboard with given questions. Obtain this format by asking a consultant or the director himself. There will be different formats for different things, regiments etc. After you acquire this format, make your way to the back of medbay and tell your patient to take a seat. When they have taken a seat you are free to ask given questions. After each response you have to write it down! When the patient answers last questins you should always write "opinion" on the patients results. Right when you are done, print this document and give it to the higher ups. (Please note that the patient can request the copy of psychic eval.)

-Fractures. To deal with fractures you need to take the patient into the X ray which is located near the ECT machines. After the patient was X rayed make sure that you note which part of their body is red (This will be either the arms or legs). After you made sure that you know where the fracture is located, make your way to the nearest medical cabinet and give them the correct medicine (command for this is !medic)

What are the responsibilities of the Medical Consultant in RP?:

-Discipline. Medical consultants should always talk to those in the medical department that are doing something wrong, such as: unprofessionalism, minging etc. They should always explain what did they do wrong and how to improve and if its necessary then file a job ban for the given person.

-professionalism. Medical consultants should be always expect to maintain a certain level of professionalism. They should always be an example for the lower ranking medical personnel.

-Medical license. To keep our medical department alive and well we have to give out medical licenses. The consultants are expected to host at least a few of these lectures to make sure that our medical department is properly staffed with the proper trained personnel!

Please give some lore about your Medical Consultant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Elijah Kamski was born on June 8, 1998 in small town of "Otrokovice".. He had 3 brothers (Edward, Elliot, Charlie,). When he was growing up he noticed a small clinic was in the town, he proceeded to visit it many times during his childhood with his brother Edward. In 7 grade in elementary school he showed big interest in science, chemistry, physics, but mostly medicine.

Elijah's exceptional academic performance earned him a scholarship to a prestigious medical school at the age of 16. His peers were often astounded by his intellect and dedication. During his time at medical school, Elijah developed a keen interest in the intersection of medicine and the unknown. He delved into obscure medical cases and anomalies, seeking to understand the unexplained. The school that he attended was in "Kroměříž".

Elijah's encounter with the anomalous dates back to his time in medical school, he encountered some ilnesses that were as he described "out of this world".

When intruduced to the foundation and the complex tree of medical expert and ranks Elijah's curiosity and interest grew larger and larger. After he accepted the job he wasn't exactly sure what he was singing into, but after the explanation on what the foundation really is he accepted the position of a Doctor and since now made it onto a Senior Medical physician.

Last edited:
-support You were recently removed from A1 for unprofessionalism (6 days ago)
Hello, hitman!

Thank you for submitting this support, but let me first explain.

That is true, I have been removed for unprofessionalism. Although I have to say that I have not only improved in my writing, actions and speech, but I also become more professional than I was 6 days ago. You may confirm this by meeting me in game. Hopefully this will explain some things.

Have a good day, Hitman.

Last edited:

Skinner

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
Sep 8, 2023
Alberta, Canada
+Neutral
I've seen you ingame sometimes, but I cannot recall that many interactions with you although most that I had with you were generally positive. I haven't seen you as much in medical but you do have previous CL4 Experience
You were also recently removed from MTF Alpha-1, hopefully this new spot grants you the good spirit and heart to repent your mistakes.

Best of luck.

Kayla

Staff of the week!
Staff of the Week
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Oct 20, 2023
6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the Medical Leadership Team of Site-65.

Hello, @Elijah "Xenon" Kamski . Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation.

After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be denied no further action is required. If you wish to know why please feel free to contact me for more information.

Thanks.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.

Status
Not open for further replies.