Elijah's second ECA application! [UK]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elijah "Xenon" Kamski

Sep 17, 2022
Site-65
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:225975605

Discord name: elijah_kamski

For how long have you played on CG SCP: I have played on this server for about a year now. 861 hours on the server.

In what country are you located?: I am located in Czech Republic

Time zone: my timezone is GMT +1

Character name(s): Foundation: Elijah Kamski, GOC: Edward Kamski, CI: Charlie Kamski.

Civilian name: Elliot Kamski

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): I am applying for UK

Do you have a mic?: yes I do have a microphone of solid quality.

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-E-11 SGT [Held]
-E-11 PVT 3x [Held]
-E-11 CPL [Held]
-E-11 LCPL [Held]

-NU-7 PVT [Held]
-A-1 SPC [Held]
-CI-A [Held]
-GOC PVT [Held]
-GOC SPC [Holding]

you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

- Yes, I have received some warnings (7), but I am under the impression that they all expired as they were given to me a long time ago.

What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:

-Knowledge. I have a decent knowledge regarding this position and regarding SCP foundation.

-Professionalism. I can keep a high level of professionalism.

-Maturity. I can say with confidence that i have fully matured and can take responsibility.

-Communication. The role of an assistant needs an incredible amount of communication with everyone involved and i feel confident that i have this level of communication.

-Dedication. When it comes to dedication, i am extremely dedicated to the position of ECA.

-Time. The power of time is everything, i will most likely make mistakes, but i will learn from them extremely quickly. I have a lot of time on my hands which means i am able to improve myself as a person.

-Documents. I have to point out that in my past i have made some really good documents. Such as: GOC RECON REPORT. CANADIAN MILITARY RECON REPORT

-My traits. My traits as a human being involve learning fairly quickly. This was mentioned above. It also involves me being independent from others.

What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:

-Represent the committee while they are either busy or not present at the site.

-Maintain a high level of professionalism. (This is very serious as non professional ethics committee member can cause a lot of harm to public image of the committee)

-Approve of testing. I would add this to the category "represent the committee" since the ethics committee won't always have the time to approve all sorts of testing, so that means the assistans are responsible for making sure that the tests are done properly.

-Observe. Assistans have to observe the other personnel around them, making sure they don't break the foundation legal codex (FLC). This also involves making sure that they don't practice any unethical actions such as: Termination of a Class D personnel without giving them 3 warnings before the termination, Researchers testing on SCPs without a valid reason (basically just for fun) and etc.

-Ethics committee assistant should always give authorization for usage of ADVANCED ARMORY when its deemed necessary and absolute emergency.

-Oversee other departments. This involves observing the operatives themselfs, but also a high ranking members within the department to avoid any future corruption.

-Always obey the orders from higher ups. This involves Ethics committee and The chairman of ethics committee. (THIS IS SOMETHING THAT EVERY ASSISTANT SHOULD FOLLOW AT ALL TIMES!!!!!)

-Assistants should attend all kinds of meetings either as direct assistants of the committee or when someone requests to speak with them directly (Omega - 1 must be present to make sure that everything goes smootly and safely)

-Create extra roleplay. This should be done all the time. Creating extra roleplay for other departments can be the case as well. This is very easy to do yet so important.

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

(I apologise for any grammar mistakes that i could have made, i am from Czech Republic)

Grover

Aug 5, 2022
+support
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Held
Nu-7 LT/SGT
CI G/B/A
Captain Gensec

Holding
O1 CPT
096 whitelist
GOC PVT
Senior agent
IMG_6056.jpg

Sean Hanson

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Oct 15, 2022
+Support
i do belive you are ready for such a spot

RedMann

Game Master
Game Master
Apr 6, 2023
New Email Received

>>Open Email

Attached: Position Request Results

A Letter from the Ethics Committee
ec.png

Good Day Mr Kamski,

The Ethics Committee would like to thank you for your interest in becoming an assistant to the Committee. We can see you have the initiative, drive and ambition to make such a bold request. Becoming an assistant to the Committee requires dedication and hard work, something we see in you.

After deliberating with the Committee regarding your request, we have come to a unanimous agreement. This request has been accepted . Please reach out to an Ethics Member or Chairman to arrange a time and date for your interview. We look forward to the prospect of you joining our team and how you will assist the Committee.

See you soon, and best of luck.

Have a lovely day,
Regards,
Ethics Chairman Oisín McKenna

Status
Not open for further replies.