Elivan - Farewell, for now.

UrBoiThePupper

Mar 1, 2022
Good afternoon (depending on your timezone),

I have already made my announcement in Medical Announcements on the Discord, but find it necessary to post it here as well.

Today will be my last day on SCP RP. I will not have access to Gmod, as I need to focus on growing personally and have a chance at succeeding. I will do my best to remain active in the Disord and Forums to continue helping out Medical. I find it super difficult to leave. I intend on being able to visit the site when I can, eventually to where I can be active again once I have gotten life together.

I first joined on Military RP in the U.S.S.R. as "Pupper". I was in the ABT (Air Borne Troops) primarily as a ground unit. I worked my way up to SLT. Around that time, I visited SCP RP (UK) for the first time. My first goal was to get a medical license. Once I got that, I have been dead set on staying as a medical personnel.

When the U.S. site was announced, I became one of the U.S. helpers, and got the position as the Department Director of Medicine. I was both excited and worried, as I only had 1-2 months of experience (and most of it learning on my own). I requested to be honorably discharged from the Military RP as I needed to focus on my role. In my time, I have watched the Medical Department grow, shrink, grow, etc. In a way, the department is like my child.

I have enjoyed my time being able to roleplay and make some friends. I have been kidnapped by CI so many times, that it became a joke. Eventually, no one wanted to pay for my $25,000 release (big sad). I have done three psych evaluations on 2 O5 members and an Ethics Director all in a short amount of time. Elivan would have severe PTSD if they didn't amnesticize her afterwards, while also having to carefully write her conclusions to give her genuine thoughts while not seeming negative enough to not be murdered.

There are quite a bit of people I want to shoutout, but I know I can't list all of them (one reason being I cannot remember names for the life of me)

Nomad, "The Reaper", "The Warden"
You have been an amazing person with me when I joined CI. You are respectful, have been easy to talk to, and have supported me when I was in my bad times.
Dinklesprinkle
I first met you through Terrance, the former U.S. Chief of Medicine. You have shown a deep passion for medical, and have made so many contributions to the Medical Department. I'm very proud of you, and your role as U.K. DoM.
Flames
Although you are also not here, I still feel like I need to mention you. You have gone out of your way to make me a PAC skin just for me because there was no female DoM model, and I was struggling with PAC. I was sad when I heard about you leaving, but I will be thankful of you.
Current DoM's and CoM's
I am so happy that people show a passion to Medical like me. It took a long time before we got a new CoM/DoM, and it was a large step towards progress that I would not have been able to do on my own. I am forever grateful for your ideas and contributions.

I will be online hopefully around 6:00 CST, to say my goodbyes. I hope to come back and see what has changed.

Thank you all,

U.S. Site-56 Department Director of Medicine
~Elivan Sterling

Bubba

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
@UrBoiThePupper Sad to see you go, always like your ideas and the stuff you did for the Medical department on SCP. Good Luck in the future!

• Love
Reactions: UrBoiThePupper

Yeke

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Mar 20, 2022
Only spoke to you a few times when i went onto the US but you are a great asset, hopefully once your personal growth targets have been hit we see you back :)

• Love

Man of Culture

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 27, 2022
I remember the times when i was still GM at late and i was always in the medical channel with you and flames. Sad to see you both go fr fr

• Sad

Bubba

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
First time we met when I was O5-1 and you walked into me executing one of your trainees

• Haha