Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Emperor
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 364.40hrs
In what country are you located?: United kingdom
Time zone: GMT UAN name (regiment and rank): SOTF 1SGT Zues
NWO name (regiment and rank): STS CPL Cairo
Civilian name: Emperor GYR
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:636060929
Do you have a mic?: Yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/petrovs-application.3444/
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why: alot of these was from when i first started when i didnt understand the server fully and its rules the ban was when i was being stupid and i was toxic towards AC GEN HADES it was stupid and since me and feilding have made good friends and reguarly hangout and chill i feel that after my warnings i have learnt valuable lessons from them and ive tried and i believe i have accomplished maturing myself and playing more fairly the second ban i was wrongly banned my pc crashed it just needs to be removed.
banz.JPG-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: no i would love for MRP to be my first.
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Yes i have alot of experience on MRP and Fivem
How many hours can you be on everyday?: 5-6
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: I really really enjoy MRP i love how its managed played and run and would love to help the team keep the game fair enjoyable and fun for all i hate when i see people breaking rules that are so easy to not break and i would love to help keep these mingey people out of the experience so that it isnt ruined by them and stopping them from killing the fun in the server
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? i think i can provide a fair and rational voice within staff situation i can always stay none bias and level headed no matter what the situation aswell as i believe that the staff team could use somebody like myself with my people skills and skill sets.
Why are you special over the other applicants?: i dont like to feel that im better over other applicants but i do believe i can become better than others if im able to prove my self within the staff team and i can show rather than tell you guys how i am on staff and how i can handle and deal with sits i believe i can defuse situations quite well too arguments fueds etc i find to be easily dealt with.

Thank you for reading my application and i hope u will vote fairly!

thanks alot - Emperor.

Attachments

• banz.JPG
    banz.JPG
    23.1 KB · Views: 4

CommanderSmith

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Dec 22, 2020
UK
Masive +Support
+ Rule knowledge is up to scratch
+Active on TS and IG
+Really nice guy, friendly and approachable.

Last edited:

Anakin Skywalker

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Feb 7, 2021
Masive +Support
+ Rule knowledge is up to scractch
+Active on TS and IG
+Really nice guy, friendly and appochable.

Mango

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 2, 2021
Thicc Boi +Support

+Very Kind & Mature
+Great Rule Knowledge
+Great RPer

Hey Emperor,

I have decided on a +Support due to the reasons stated above, I wish you the best of luck and hopefully I can see you in the team!

Regards,

Dmitri

shaun11103

MRP War Veteran
Mar 13, 2022
Massive +Support
+ Rule knowledge is up to scratch
+Active on TS and IG
+Really nice guy, friendly and approachable.

Caleb

Donator
Mar 14, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi Emperor,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.