End.

Bob "Gustav" Smith

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 28, 2022
I've been playing on this server for like 2 years and a half and yet throughout this time I have achieved next to nothing. Three GM applications denied, two captain applications denied, staff application denied, SCP 096 application denied, executive researcher application denied. I guess you could say I reap what I sow but even after all of the time spent on this server, I feel nothing. I am uninterested in all of my actions and I feel now that they have all been for nothing, just mindless fucking around for the fun of it. I have wasted literal months worth of hours on this game and it has taken a serious toll on my mental health. I spent like 5 months just trying to get unbanned from the discord by network leadership so I even had a chance of getting any positions but I just got shut down instantly. Initially I planned to go ingame and waste all of my money and just do MRDM but that would acomplish absolutely nothing, so I'm gonna give my 300k to Johnson. I have nothing else to say to anybody in this community.

“There are no more barriers to cross. All I have in common with the uncontrollable and the insane, the vicious and the evil, all the mayhem I have caused and my utter indifference toward it I have now surpassed. My pain is constant and sharp, and I do not hope for a better world for anyone. In fact, I want my pain to be inflicted on others. I want no one to escape. But even after admitting this, there is no catharsis; my punishment continues to elude me, and I gain no deeper knowledge of myself. No new knowledge can be extracted from my telling. This confession has meant nothing."

Last edited:

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait
o7, wish you the best with the future

Biscuits

Jan 2, 2023
You went from a mingelord to someone who genuinely tried getting somewhere, it's unfortunate you feel unhappy regarding your position within the community.

o7 Commissioner. - Archbishop

Jeffrey Nut

Oct 6, 2023
o7 man
You were an very great person when you were on the server man i hope you still had fun in the time you played on here man ;(

Jimmy Swan

Jan 10, 2023
Goodbye Gustav, certainly was fun messing around with you on ranger.
Wish you the best in life.
o7

Pupper

Jun 6, 2023
o7 free my mans
I really wish i got the chance to fuck around with you on ranger as Joe Litterbum