Civilian name: Ender

Steam ID: 76561198988098138

Do you have a mic?: Yes

What server are you applying for?: SCP-RP USA

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- No

Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
- teaming with d boys as an SCP

Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?:
- No I have not

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- I've been on a Minecraft server

How many hours can you be on every day?:
- 3-6 hours a day

Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?:
- I want to become a gamemaster because I have some good ideas and would like to help in any way I can. Also when it comes to the events I've been they use the same voice actor and I would like to help with that.

What would you be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I can speak English and Spanish and can do a southern accent. I am very creative and have a lot of small event ideas to help with the role-play for SCP

Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server):

1. SCP-458, the infinite pizza. You wouldn't have to eat MREs or wait for the chefs to finish their meals. It would make you fuller, and it would taste better.

2. SCP-420 would help researchers find the process of what the SCP does to the boys when they drink the bottle. Once D-boy has drank the bottle, the researchers must wait to see how long it will be until the side effects show.

3. SCP-662 would be introduced to the foundation and given strict orders from an O5 member on what they could give to a person, with a limit of one item per person. He will have a strict order to only give to foundation personnel and ensure they have the authority to do what they request. Scp-662 would be given an order not to give someone unethical things such as blood and organs. Also, he would not be ordered to do any tasks that evolve other SCPs.

Please List a Map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server)
SCP-024 is also a soundstage that somehow gets transported to the outskirts of Site 56. Anybody that goes in has to deal with parkour, and if they win and don't die by the traps, they get a prize. If more than one person wins, all of the winners will perish. Scp-024 only allows four people to enter at once, so only four people can enter at once.

List an example mission for each of the following:

O-1:
An executive researcher was given class F anastics by The Serpent's Hand. Their goal is to cause as much chaos in the foundation as possible by releasing as many Scp as possible. So O-1 had to deal with the executive researcher and help E-11 find him. When they find him, we will have already released SCP-682 and SCP-7722.

A-1: A member of O5 has gone rogue, and A-1 has to deal with the member before they give information to CI. The O5 member was able to contact the CI base, and CI will try its best to help the O5 get out. With the help of Nu-7, they will watch the main gate so the member does not leave the site, and they will have to protect themselves from CI.

Nu-7: Scp-906 has escaped from site 12 and is controlled by Anderson Robotics. Nu-7 has to be retrieved before CI can get him. They will ask for help from MTF Alpha-1 ("Red Right Hand") to retrieve the SCP and bring it back to the base.

E-11: All the doors in HCZ are broken. They examine all of the SCP, but they are still in their cell, so E-11 must figure out what breaks the door before the thing begins releasing SCP. E-11 finds out that the SCP-035 mask in his room is fake. As a result, they must inspect everyone to see if they are wearing the mask or have black liquid running down their faces.

CI: The foundation has an important document that CI wants back, and they will do anything and everything to get it back. The document that the foundation has tells what SCP they have and the locations of other Chaos Insurgency hideouts. There will be a massive raid on the foundation to be able to retrieve the document.

Foundation Staff:
SCP-093 has been transported to the foundation, and they have a new place to discover, but the problem is that cameras don't work in it. Researchers have to go inside with a group of combative people to be able to learn it. They will find out soon that SCP-093 is dangerous. They will need help from MTF groups to help them discover it more.

Last edited:

Caesar Kuznetsov

Oct 24, 2022
+/- Neutral

I know Ender personally, and know Ender would be a good GM if properly taught the ropes. However, those example missions are kind of bad, and the app itself isn't very well detailed.
+ Support

Last edited:

Deleted member 1285

=Neutral

- Basic event ideas
- Minecraft server isn't serious roleplay ? ?
- Has not played the server for long

Issun Kybersis

May 17, 2022
Application Denied

Good Evening Ender
First of all, thank you for your interest in the Gamemaster Team!
Quite unfortunately we have decided you are, at the current moment not ready yet to join the Gamemaster team.
I'd love to see a larger expansion on your ideas, and encourage you to apply again in 2 weeks' time.

Have a good rest of your evening!
Event Team Leadership​

Status
Not open for further replies.