• Thread starter Deleted member 3942
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 3942

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:190763950
Discord name: engallagher
Do you have a mic?: Yes
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In what country are you located?: United Kingdom
Time zone: GMT +0
What server are you applying for?: SCP-RP UK
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 1025 hours
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Character name(s): Engallagher K. Ludenberg (K - Kazimieras)
Civilian name: Lngallagher Eudenberg

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
2022 Oct 15 - Shino - FearRP
2022 Oct 15 - Lily - RDM
2022 Oct 16 - James Henderson -RDM
2022 Oct 27 - Basilisk - FearRP
2022 Oct 27 - Basilisk - FearRP
2022 Oct 28 - Undead - Toxicity
2022 Dec 4 - Yaren - LTAP
2023 Jun 11 - Goondra - FailRP

When I first started playing the server, I did not take it seriously; I used to mess about a lot of the time. However as I continued playing I found a lot of fun in serious roleplay, being able to fully access my creative side and express my love of SCP within that. Obviously I have changed since then and I instead take the server relatively seriously, and I wish to continue to do so.
My most recent warn was for using an auger on a class-D, I only did this to save time as SCP-682 was nearby also.
Whitelists:
Director of Research (held)
Director of Research (holding)
Executive Researcher

Internal affairs agent
MTF Nu-7 SGT (held)
MTF Nu-7 PVT (held)

MTF Epsilon-11 CPL (held)
----------------------------------------------------------------
Licences:

Medical licence
Heavy weapon
Riot control

Driving licence
Heavy vehicle licence
What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:
To begin with I believe that my experience with a senior clearance four role gives me an edge when it comes to the common know-how of the site and how it operates. Secondly, my knowledge of the SCP wiki and creativity allows me to approach tasks and complete them with interesting solutions and relatively good efficiency. My professionalism is extremely good when it is required fully and similarly I believe that I have good leadership abilities as is evident with my position as a director of research. My moral compass and view over the foundation also more closely aligns to that of the council and so I believe that I will be able to properly operate under the council without question for their actions.

What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:
An overseer assistant first and foremost takes direct orders from the O5 council. This can mean a variety of taskings may be given out. Other general responsibilities include;

1) Liaising with departments for general reviews of conduct and professionalism.
2)Assigning projects to departments or individuals and updating the council on the progress of the aforementioned tasks.
3)Conducting investigations and reviews of individuals or departments under O5 order.
4)Assisting clearance four individuals from floor 3 during times of crisis on the site.
5) Approving the usage of a clearance level 4 keycard for Alpha-1 when other relative personnel are not available.

Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
To: o5-2@overwatch.scp.int
Subject: GRU-P report
Date: 06/07/xxxx

Greetings, 2.

I have the GRU-P report that you requested, it is attached to this email, I have scanned it to upload it so there may be some issues with the content of the report but in general I have tried to refine it as much as possible. The document attached also is fully translated to English.

Yours truly,
RAISA Director,
Maria Wesley Jones.
Secure. Contain. Protect.

GRU-P Report 659686-A

Operation Denisova

Date: XX/XX/XX
Involved Personnel: 112 operatives, 10 GRU-P executives
Casualty Status: 105 operatives, 6 GRU-P executives, 23 Civilians

1688600454085.png
The approach was made from the Charysh River at 0413. Platoon-A arrived 300 meters away from the entrance of the Denisova cave, waiting for the approach by Platoon-B which was stationed Belokurikha, approximately 100 kilometres North. One both Platoons arrived at an equidistant meterage from the cave, both platoons quick advanced towards the respective entrances of the cave. Platoon-A and Platoon-B ravaged the cave and all of the inhabitants as was ordered by the associated executives. It is believed that most inhabitants have been killed, however the platoons had to retreat to the increasing number of medical related issues and causalities. The operation has overall been rated as a minor failure, simply due to the loss of the majority of both platoons.

Six executives in relation to this operation have also been assassinated, the details about the assassinators are unknown, however it is believed that they are of Sarkic or Daevite origin. twenty three civilian losses have also be incurred to the assassination methods involved. For the remaining executives security measures have increased and further protocols have been installed to prevent further losses of personnel. The seven operatives which survived have been dismissed and any records have also been deleted alongside this.

Further operations are planned, I am unsure of the stability of the state however. No major details have been logged except from the major losses of personnel.

Reactions: Maksim "Enigma"

Deleted member 3942

+support
Great guy with good activity and professionalism.
Altough as a medical professional I advise you do not step into random sarkic portals ;)
Had to go along with it, made interesting RP for O1 behind closed doors.

Thomas Stone

Aug 10, 2022
+Support

Engallagher has always been a leading figure in my RP, and has definitely out-done himself as a DoR, being not only an ambassador for the research department, but a friend that you could talk to. Definitely deserves OSA.

Lord Mirai (未来)

Junior Developer
Junior Developer
Programming Team
Game Master
Jan 5, 2021
Romania
+Support

+Engallagher is epic
+Application is excellent
+Top notch documents
+Great RP

I fully support your application. Go be great, Engallagher.

Nukegoboom

Jun 10, 2022

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the ██ ███████ .

Hello, @Engallagher . Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be elevated to the next stage. We will be in contact shortly.

Good luck.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.