Enochs's 2nd Ethics Member App [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

grnappa

Aug 18, 2022
definately
Definitely*

But i'm in the + / - camp for the same reason.

LOA is a tool to keep you in the regiment and make people aware that you won't be online for a few days.

That doesn't mean it is a get-out-of-jail-free card for underperforming.
Think you should definitely look at a restructure and implement a few fail-safe measures to keep the regiment moving forward before aspiring to higher office.

Good luck with the app tho!

Ogre

Oct 2, 2022
+Major Support

even though I almost ended this mans career and ended ravens this man deserves ECM more then anyone I know.
I know im not considered his friend anymore, but I have watched this man work his way up from the trenches to try and get ECM and feels he is the most qualified out of ANYONE on the server to get this spot.
Only problem I see is O-1 is in a terrible state because lack of CO's (partially my fault) and him leaving wont help, but he could still throw in solutions as a ECM.

If this man does not get ECM then ethics truly just hating to hate

Reactions: Joe "Enoch"

Blu

Nov 8, 2022
+support
I see people are saying that o1 isn't doing good and they need more COs but these are things that enoch can help fix by becoming an ethics member and he definitely has the experience needed to do that. But I don't think o1 is in that bad of shape he would make a great ethics member.

Sergei Ivanov

Civil Gamers Expert
May 8, 2022
Site-56, REDACTED
+Support

I don't believe the actions of others should be a direct reflection of his abilities to lead. There are many a times where Regiment Commanders did everything right but simply were unable to find suitable people to fill positions due to the nature of children.

Dalton

May 17, 2022
New York, USA
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
From the Ethics Committee of Site-65
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ethics over all.png

The Ethics Committee Verdict Report
REGARDING: "Enoch's" Ethics Committee Member Application.

Thank you for showing interest in the position of Ethics Committee Member, the committee is in agreement that you are not yet suited to be an Ethics Member. Please get in contact with us for your reason for denial.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________​

• Angry
Reactions: Blu
Status
Not open for further replies.