enzi's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

'enzi

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 18, 2021
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): enzi
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 26hours as of making this application but I have been a CG player since 2016~, I also have around 3,000 hours on gmod, which most of them were spent on CG.
In what country are you located?: United Kingdom
Time zone: GMT+1
In-game name: enzi
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:73534299
Discord ID: .enzi.
Do you have a mic?: Yes, I prefer to talk rather than to type.
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: No and yes. No this is not the first application I've made but my last applications were back on the old forum in 2020. So this is my first application on the new relaunch of Dark RP
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I've had no warnings or punishments from staff.
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
Yes! I have been staff a few times on the old CG Dark RP server but has to resign due to college implications and work life.
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
I've been an avid player of CG since 2017 and also have spent a large chunk of time on other RP servers. Also being CGSF on the old CG Dark RP server I guess constitutes to more serious RP!
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
I work a remote IT job and its mainly hours during the night so I have the whole day. Id roughly say 4-6hours daily
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
The server has just relaunched with a load of new/old players and is always extremely busy, I often see the current staff team struggling to get through all of the sits/tickets and being a previous member of staff and a long time CG player I'd love the opportunity once again to help out while I can! Using my past knowledge/experience I think I'd make a perfect fit for the already great team.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
As mentioned in the Q above, my past knowledge of the server and experience being staff would already give me a massive head start in terms of gaining the skills to become a proficient member of staff. I have played every day since the return of Dark RP and have been doing my bit to help new players get started in the server. Being an old face in the server i feel definitely helps me in this position as I already know a large majority of the server and they also know me too.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application, I'm more than willing to answer any questions below.

royalty

CG Super VIP
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
+ Support
----------------

+ Active in-game & TS
+ Great Rule Knowledge
+ Only positive encounters from past and current CG
+ Great App
+ Past staff experience
----------------

Goodluck on your application!​

'enzi

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 18, 2021
+Support
Seen you around since server launch and I think you and I were on good terms around 2019/2020ish (if you're the same Enzi, I was Blenheim). Will make a good member of staff.
Missing you lots Blen<3

'enzi

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 18, 2021
Hello @'enzi,

I will be giving you a neutral for the following reasons;

- I haven't interacted with you or seen you in-game
- I have not seen you around teamspeak 3

+ You have previous staff experience
+ Decent application

I wish to get to know you more so that i can change my verdict.

Good luck on your application.
Hi!

I've been in TeamSpeak every day since relaunch so we might just speak to different people! Also have been playing every day since relaunch so odd you haven't seen me about, I'm on from midday until late evening every day(Apart from today).

Thank you for your verdict!

Status
Not open for further replies.