What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP RP UK
Do you have a mic?:
- yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- N/A - I not tryed to apply
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- N/A
Why are you applying for Site Director?

- I submit the application because I have a lot of experience in management, I have very good ability in making decisions and giving orders, I know that if there is something important in the field people will come to receive orders from me on the same subject of the existing scenario and thus I can ensure I do my best due to my experience.

What makes you suitable for Site Director over Site Advisor?:

- What makes me suitable is my ability to command and make decisions, I am much more suited to command a compound than to give advice on a commander, because if you give advice you do not have to listen, but if you are a commander then the final decision is yours in the end.

What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:

- The responsibility is to manage the facility where we are receiving and giving orders in a partner manner and checking execution and punishment. I think I am fit and able to meet this requirement and responsibility

Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:

- Eric was another mechanical engineer at the facility, like all the other engineers, Eric was responsible for the day-to-day operation of all the machines at the facility (responsible for engineering at the facility), after a long time Eric was responsible for engineering at the facility, Most of all during his stay at the facility, he received an offer for a managerial position in the management of the facility due to his command of the practical engineer and other mechanical engineers in a good and efficient manner.
* Sorry the storyline is not good enough ?

Tim Wilson

Donator
Apr 23, 2022
-/+neutral
-short application

-I haven’t ever seen you so I don’t know your attitude and decision making skills
+no warnings
I’ve never seen you around or maybe I’m just blind so I can’t really say much about you and it’s best to have other white listed roles like site advisor before jumping straight to director

Astro

Civil Gamers Expert
May 9, 2022
-Support
-Short application, seems rushed
-Don’t think I have ever seen you on site
-Lore isn’t great (why would an engineer be promoted to Site Administration)
-No whitelisted experience
-No Cl4 experience
-Very vague time (if you want to say how long it has been since you joined, put your Vtime before that)

+You have good intentions

+You seem like a nice guy
Just get some more experience with something whitelisted before applying for Site Director. It is a big job that requires a lot of knowledge of how the site runs. Good luck though

Last edited:

Rick Dirks

Nov 30, 2021
-Support
Reasons Stated by @joeyspringwell.

Hey, Goblins I haven't interacted with you a lot but your application seems very rushed.
I suggest first getting the site advisor job ( If you don't have it ) And gaining some more experience on the server!

Igorski

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 27, 2022
- Support
Please get experience in other clearance 4 roles before applying to SA.

Deleted member 1291

Application Denied

Hello @Goblins

Thank you for taking your time to make an application.
The council has decided that your application and experience is insufficient.
I suggest you to take more time to get familiar with the server and to put more effort into your application.

You may reapply in 2 weeks.

O5-2 "The Umbra"​

Status
Not open for further replies.