Denied ERT SCALING

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

civilconflic

Feb 22, 2023
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
This suggestion is about the scaling of ert. I feel that they spawn too many when it's a low population in the server or unneeded. They should also spawn with less health and less shield than usual. Today I and 076 breached. we are both low and ert gets called. About 6 of them and 2 of us. they also have nerve gas bombs and other items that aren't needed to kill us. I feel it's unfair that we can't do anything about it either.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
Easier to have a successful breach

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
Just ert complaining if they are killed

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
I feel this is just a basic need for the server as it is important to be able to play as an SCP happily. I wasn't breached for more than 20 minutes before being attacked by ert with 10,000 health and losing it in less than 20 seconds. Quickest cuff I have ever experienced. Just to be fair to the scraps as they have health scaling depending on the population so should the ert as well as weapon scaling. They shouldn't need auger miniguns when there are 30 people on the server I couldn't get a single kill after hitting them so many times as 7722 and got cuffed super quickly. They blitzed health and shield.

Naffen

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Apr 11, 2022
Ert only deploy if a breach reaches a certain length of amount if kills are met I think. Both being huge indicators that we aren't able to deal with the breach meaning we need assistance desperately. The amount of ERT deployed is deendant on the amount of SCPs breached as well, so if it's like one scp breached for too long it's 3 ERT, 2 it's 6, 3 or more it's 9 ERT

Your entire argument seems like a copium post
-support

Wonka

Donator
Jul 29, 2022
give me a valid argument
ERT are called in after a relatively long time to finally end a breach that has been going on for a very long time.

This server isn't a Breach RP server. Breaches interrupt the other aspects of the server, which is roleplay.

ERT arent just your regular MTF, they're supposed to be overpowered hence nerfing ERT would be pointless. Besides, it's not that difficult to kill ERT if the right SCPs are breached and somewhat work together. Sometimes even 106 can solo ERT.

But this has been said many times before and yet some people still don't seem to understand the purpose of ERT.

Bill Nye The Guy

May 28, 2022
-support ERT are there to act as a 'soft nuke' - basically ending any breach without having to nuke. if you're coordinated and work with other SCPs killing six of them is no big deal

RoxieCat2003

Oct 29, 2022
-Support

ERT is 3 for 1 scp, a total of 1800hp between, with some scps being able to insta kill them, I don't think a nerf is needed

Reactions: John Dear

"Artemis"

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Donator
Group Moderator
Feb 27, 2023
-support it’s ERT for a reason my guy.

Jonas Enry

SCP-RP Staff
Donator
Mar 4, 2023
Ireland
give me a valid argument
-Support
ERT is in a decent spot they are needed to stop breaches that have been going on for a decent amount of time as to not stop RP for other players on. ERT gets called in the mornings often. It doesnt need a rework and ERT calls are random but as time and the SCP kills go up the higher chance that ERT get called

Niox

Jan 23, 2023
HUGE -SUPPORT
-They are the team for dealing with SCPS. They have good equipment to deal with SCPS, so it isnt a Nuke

civilconflic

Feb 22, 2023
-Support
ERT is in a decent spot they are needed to stop breaches that have been going on for a decent amount of time as to not stop RP for other players on. ERT gets called in the mornings often. It doesnt need a rework and ERT calls are random but as time and the SCP kills go up the higher chance that ERT get called
As I said previously they are called on breaches that arent going on for a period of time just because the annoyance of having them breached and not being able to continue on schedule. Yes there are certain points where it is needed but theres times when it is not and could be detrimental to an actual fun breach. I understand the point of ert you guys dont have to explain it to me but its that fact like you said they are random ass calls. I feel there should atleast a certain point it has to get to for you to call ert.

Cheese Cooper

Sep 5, 2022
>20 minute breach
>but we need an ert nerf guys!

easiest -supp I've ever given. Back to afking in your cell

Jonas Enry

SCP-RP Staff
Donator
Mar 4, 2023
Ireland
As I said previously they are called on breaches that arent going on for a period of time just because the annoyance of having them breached and not being able to continue on schedule. Yes there are certain points where it is needed but theres times when it is not and could be detrimental to an actual fun breach. I understand the point of ert you guys dont have to explain it to me but its that fact like you said they are random ass calls. I feel there should atleast a certain point it has to get to for you to call ert.
The Idea is to have an automated system that calls ERT it gains a higher chance of calling ERT the longer the breach goes on and how many kills the SCPs have. the current system works fine it doesnt need changing and if you play your cards right you can kill ERT

Niox

Jan 23, 2023
HUGE -SUPPORT
-They are the team for dealing with SCPS. They have good equipment to deal with SCPS, so it isnt a Nuke
i also want to mention how this seems like a cope post

Foxatron

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Apr 16, 2022
Suggestion Denied

Hi @civilconflic ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a suggestion.

The content team has decided to deny this suggestion due to the fact it is an un-needed change and SCPs are strong enough to deal with ERT.

Kind regards

Foxatron​

Status
Not open for further replies.