For how long have you played on CG SCP: around 250 hours
In what country are you located?:America
Time zone:est
Character name(s):Frozen
Civilian name: Victor_Reznov
What server are you applying for? SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: none yet but i am a member of 01
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: 2 or 3 for failrp
-
What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?: i am quite knowledgeable of the rules and whats ethical
-
What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?: to help the committe members with what ever they need or t omake sure people are followning the rules and being ethical
-
Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in: i was brought to the foundation and began working as a gensec after doing that i started working as a e-11 i was taken to work in 01 and started doing my job i am now rank lcpl and am trying to become an assistant and later a member.

1663462961831.png
The Ethics Committee Verdict Report
REGARDING: "Reznov's" Ethics Committee Assistant Application.

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Thank you for showing your interest in the position of Ethics Committee Assistant, the committee is currently not taking applications at this moment. Also if you could follow the proper format for the application next time you apply and gather more experience overall it would help you in the long run. You may reapply in Two Weeks.
1663463113424.png

Status
Not open for further replies.