Character name(s): Jiimmy
Civilian name: Jiiimmy
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- MTF-E11 Spc [hold] CI Alpha[held]
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- [ban] severe toxicity [warn] hitbox abuse [warn] fearRP [warn] metagame [warn] ardm[A] [warn] severe toxicity i promise that i changed and i am more professional and i try am trying to be a better person
What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:
- What makes me the best candidate for Overseer Assistant is i want to help people and i want to be a very professional Ethics Committee Assistant and i am a very kind person.
What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:
- What the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants is they are the left-hand men of Ethics Committee and they enforce orders around the site and the job is to make sure the site is safe and to help foundation members if they need it.
Please give some lore about your about your Ethics Committee Assistant Character and what story lines they would be involved in:
some guy named Jimmy had a poor family and did not have much money so he wanted to become a better person and help people out if they needed it. his mom and dad did not believe that he could be a better person but he proved them wrong. and he focused on school and study hard so he can help people. which he got a email from the site and they wanted him to join them and be a Ethics Committee Assistant and he proved his parents wrong.

Aug 20, 2022
-support
Jiimmy, its CAT your E-11 CPT. I know you are making your best effort, though I think you are still a little too young and dont completely understand the server yet. If you wish, I can mentor you around as a IA so you get a better understanding of all. Feel free to hmu on discord.

Jimmy

Jun 2, 2024
-support
Jiimmy, its CAT your E-11 CPT. I know you are making your best effort, though I think you are still a little too young and dont completely understand the server yet. If you wish, I can mentor you around as a IA so you get a better understanding of all. Feel free to hmu on discord.
oh

Jimmy

Jun 2, 2024
-support
is my app good or no? just wondering

Jul 22, 2023
Massive - support You LITERALLY copied Your ambassador app and change da few thing

- No effort

- To many warns In 7 days

- You Need to Play for a bit longer to know the server lore and rules and Then Once you know all a dat trust me ur confidence will go Up

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
The Ethics Committee Verdict Report

REGARDING: "Jimmys" Ethics Committee Assistant Application.
Thank you for showing interest in the position of Ethics Assistant, the Committee believes that you are not yet suited to become an assistant, for details regarding your denial feel free to contact any Ethics Committee Member.

_1Z5tO0mZYhG0sDZZ5KtOEjlRyNxDIPtfeInYumlqX25TkjBloHWGIccC5V_vZQFUnLp9bc9uTcga4qFk0_eObldx-elT8irY1OxkbpxYS7dL09ggjNbULWZ0HUxlm8jb8dEB8xBgueKjaGWxOBsG5k

Vice Chairman Mr. Pavish
LcfmXkxhPbIwhlk7eQbkt9un7BSqtFWM8Y5SCoSWaQtUPXdkDIx2fGbUUDW3Op5JTPNGI34rt2x5UBVxUlmuKkfAN5lfJ8m47e_Zfvg0NkzyRTtiPiPdH4AvvJqQz5dfObDHCFFYqKzfTFfwK-Izmec

Status
Not open for further replies.