- Michael Young

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):

- SCP-RP USA

Do you have a mic?:

- Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

- MTF Nu-7 CSG CI-Gamma

Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:

- A minor glitching warning, I believe this warning was for when I first joined the server I performed the sit-down glitch and made my way up onto the catwalk in D-block

What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:

- Since joining MTF Nu-7 have always wanted to become something else for myself, I have wanted to work my way up to then become a part of ethics and increase my chance through acquiring a role with level 4 clearance however once I got told that I could apply for an assistant I instantly started creating this application, I have always wanted to join something bigger and be able to spread my influence and knowledge, even though being apart of Nu-7 doesn't bring me closer to the ethics committee I have always pushed myself to enforce ethics whether they are a higher or lower rank than me enforcing the foundation's rules on the Code of ethics.

What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:

- The responsibilities of the Ethics Committee assistants are that they help the ethics committee in any way shape or form that is required these are to ensure to enforce that the Code of Ethics is enforced at all times by every department, to follow tasks given out by ethics committee members, find information or talk to other members of the foundation to them forward the word on to help the ethics committee and be the middle person.

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

- Throughout Bobby Stanley's childhood (later known to become Stan "Brit" Holmes) he was born into a poor family located in the Southwest of England in a pleasant village in Devon, Exeter he would always cause trouble and never be the intellectual child his parents always wanted therefore always getting in trouble and never being able to pass his primary school SATS therefore not allowing him to gain access to a secondary school and to make him at all very intellectual.
- Throughout his teenagehood Bobby struggled due to the lack of intelligence he had and knowledge, therefore, causing him to not be able to acquire a job and become something better that he always wanted to become, he would always get in trouble with the police and start fights of which he could never win but persistent enough it would allow him to gain a specific job interest.
- In Bobby's adulthood he was blessed with the fact that even though he did not have the brains he was incredibly persistent allowing him to put down the aggression and pin his head to the books and look up how to be a better him and re-educating himself, though this is allowed him to sign up to become a police officer and allow him to rise the ranks straight up to a Sargeant, of which he was given a rare and precious job opportunity to give his skills to the British government linked with what he didn't know at the time the SCP foundation.
- His introduction to the foundation was short as if someone had their eyes on him since his birth knowing every single little minute detail about him and that they didn't need him to say a word only for him to sign up and enroll in whatever they wanted him to become apart of as if he was a prawn in a game of chess (Wiping every little recollection he knew of his past, but only fake memories to create happiness in his life), they instantly put him into the General security department as a simple cadet to make him rise the ranks and make himself create his own path inside of the foundation.

Jules

Donator
May 22, 2022
Pinewood Canada
mysttea.carrd.co
1662276853177.png
The Ethics Committee Verdict Report
REGARDING: "Stan "Brit" Holmes" Ethics Committee Assistant Application.

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Thank you for showing your interest in the position of Ethics Committee Assistant, the committee is in agreement that you are fit for the position of assistant! Please contact me on TeamSpeak so we can get you set up!
1662276879159.png

Status
Not open for further replies.