What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?:
Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
MTF Nu-7 CPL [LDR] [Aa-S] (Held)
CI-B (Holding)
MTF O-1 CPL (Holding)
Internal affairs Agent Whitelist (Holding)
Medical License (Holding)
RRT License (Holding)
Heavy Weapons license (Holding)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I have not recieved any kicks/bans/warnings.
What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:
I won’t say I’m the best candidate, however I’ll try to execute all my tasks with no mistakes. I have a lot of experience and a good skill set to assist me with this. I am currently in the Omega-1 regiment and have had experience as an Internal Affairs agent, making sure the Code of Ethics and Code of Conduct is upheld at all times and have a good hand on what duties I would have.
I am a quick learner and listener, and will respond to orders or tasks that can be given to me at any moment, utilising any resources I have access to to complete the task with quality over quantity.
I am able to be strict and friendly when needed so whether it be dealing with someone breaking the CoE, or just someone asking a question, I can act accordingly to the situation at hand.
With these skills I have, I feel like I would be a great candidate to become an Ethics Committee Assistant.

What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:
Ethics Committee Assistants have a few responsibilities in RP
Being the first line of communication before going to Ethics Committee Members, making sure that everyone follows the right chain of command.
Enforcing the Code Of Ethics at all times, making sure every personnel is ethical.
Making sure no one gets unheard on site, need it be a simple question or a document being looked at.
Taking orders from the Ethics Committee Members / Chairman at all times and making sure they are carried out.

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Click Here (I'm bad at writing lore)

Last edited:

boku

Sep 9, 2022
Portugal
+SUPPORT
Hey @Macca ,
I'm going to state the reasons on why I'm going to give this application a
+support.

By working alongside with you not only in Nu-7 and Staff but mainly in O-1, I've had the opportunity to know you more, and you are really responsible and one of the most approachable people on the server, you are cautious with every action you take, you think first and act second (most of the times).
I believe that you are more than capable on handling this type of position so I wish you the best of luck with our Ethics Committee Members!​

'boku'

Reactions: Macca

Thomas Stone

Aug 10, 2022
Neutral leaning towards +SUPPORT
I personally have not met you in-game, however your application looks nice, and you seem like a trust-worthy person.
Not only do you have O-1 Experience but you also have Nu-7 which means you were trusted enough to move to a CL4 Position.

You also have CL4 Experience which makes me believe you are suited for the job.

"Clumsy"

Sep 3, 2022
+Support
-Great person
-Is in o-1 which shows he knows ethics
-Knows ethics
-Great app
-Overall just a mature and friendly person

Macca

Donator
Oct 3, 2022
+SUPPORT
Hey @Macca ,
I'm going to state the reasons on why I'm going to give this application a
+support.

By working alongside with you not only in Nu-7 and Staff but mainly in O-1, I've had the opportunity to know you more, and you are really responsible and one of the most approachable people on the server, you are cautious with every action you take, you think first and act second (most of the times).
I believe that you are more than capable on handling this type of position so I wish you the best of luck with our Ethics Committee Members!​

'boku'
Neutral leaning towards +SUPPORT
I personally have not met you in-game, however your application looks nice, and you seem like a trust-worthy person.
Not only do you have O-1 Experience but you also have Nu-7 which means you were trusted enough to move to a CL4 Position.

You also have CL4 Experience which makes me believe you are suited for the job.
+Support
-Great person
-Is in o-1 which shows he knows ethics
-Knows ethics
-Great app
-Overall just a mature and friendly person
+Support
+Good Guy
+Mature
+Shows great leadership
+Great app
Thank you for responding to my application!

Mr Selby

Sep 20, 2022
+Support

+Friendly
+Mature
+Qualified for Ethics Committee Assistant
+Can get the job done
+Has experience with ethics (Is in MTF O-1)

Overall, I think you would be a amazing Ethics Committee Assistant. Since you are in MTF Omega-1, you already deal with ethical issues directly appointed by the Ethics Committee. Therefore, you have experience. In addition, you're really mature and friendly which is perfect for representing the Ethics Committee and Foundation in general. Hope you get the role!

Good luck!
-Mr Selby!

Broda

Game Master
Game Master
Mar 20, 2022
Untitled (3) (5).png

The Ethics Committee Verdict Report
REGARDING: Macca's application for a position as Ethics Committee Assistant.
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Thank you for showing your interest in the position of Ethics Committee Assistant, the committee is in agreeance that you are suited to be an assistant. Please contact me on Discord/Teamspeak once you're ready for your interview.

You will be put on a trial period for one week if you pass the interview.

Once again, The Ethics Committee appreciates the time and effort you put into your application and congratulate you on you proceeding to the next stage.

Signed and Approved

Broda Kagen
Ethics Committee Chairman​

Status
Not open for further replies.