For how long have you played on CG SCP: 4D 14H
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: CST
Character name(s): Mr. Busy 'Richard' Samero
Civilian name: Samero
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes.
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: MTF Nu-7 Operative.
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I have 2 bans I believe, one for MRDM, and another for Racism. for warnings Im not sure, I think 1 for Minor bug abuse, 1 for RDM, 1 for MRDM (that ties into the ban) , 2 for FailRP, and I think that's it.
-
What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?: I am constantly on for starters, I can at least put in 5 hours a day. I am obedient when I'm serious and I know a good bit about the Ethics that run in the FO. I wouldn't say I'm the best candidate but I would like this position because I respect those around me and when push comes to shove I feel as if I can do even better when I'm the main "controller" of the operation. Now I'm not so familiar with what the Ethics Committee Assistants position really is about, but from what I understand its mainly upholding the ethics and making sure everything done in the FO is smooth.
-
What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?: like saying before I'm not so configured in the knowledge of their job, but the main thing I think is they Assist the ethics committee in making sure the Code of Ethics is followed and everyone is equal.
-
Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in: As a young boy Samero Shmickle Gibson was raised on a farm as a hard working crap dealer (someone who scraps cow poop for certain "things" and sells them to wierdos), and when he was around 10 years old he realised that people should be like him. So he adventured far and wide flipping the bird to those who oppose him. Along the way he made many friends, and soon it lead him into the FO, He was raised to the age of 20 working in the FO and he decided to become one of the Ethics Committee Assistants, and he made his idea of a "perfect" FO a reality by upholding the Code of Ethics, designed by the Ethics Committee. To this day he grows, stronger than ever as a Assistant. Hot damn how did he do it....

Bush von Mann

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 12, 2022
+/- Neutral

+ Good IA agent
+/- Didn't list responsibilities, but that is understandable
- Banned for racism

Hoovy54

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 14, 2022

Untitled (3) (5).png
The Ethics Committee Verdict Report
REGARDING: Richard's application for a position as Ethics Committee Assistant.
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Thank you for showing your interest in the position of Ethics Committee Assisstant, the committee is in agreement that you are not yet ready to be suited as an Assisstant. Please re-apply in 2 weeks whenever you feel so.​

Status
Not open for further replies.