Ethics Committee Assistant Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

thegamingsaint69

Apr 21, 2023
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:506435760
Discord name: thegamingsaint
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 21 days play time and about 7 months of being a member of the server
In what country are you located?: United States
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): Saint Leroy
Civilian name: Saint
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- I'm currently an IA Ambassador and I used to be an MTF Nu7 SPC and an executive researcher
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- No

What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:
- I am very approachable I love to socialize, and I like making sure everyone is following the rules so we can all have a nice time on site I am very dedicated to my roles I play. I always try to do my best to meet expectations and try to make improvements in areas to the best of my abilities, I have enjoyed my time on the server and want to try and make it an awesome place to play on. I always try to improve on my work I highly welcome feedback of any kind, I might be nice but if I half to deal with mingy players or people not being professional I will put my foot down I do not tolerate trolling. I feel its always a good idea to put your best foot forward even work is overwhelming or your dealing with multiple situations, ignoring it or being negative isn't going to make the situation go away or get any better it may even make you work outcome worse then what you were hoping.

What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:
- Making sure the rules of ethics are used for foundation personnel and D-Class are enforced and assisting the ethics members with tasks. AS well as conducting investigations, especially on department directors and there department team for tribunals. Informing anyone of ethics rules or new additions, authorizing AA and or sweeps when no other active parties are on site. Conducting interviews with your assigned departments, following through with orders given by the ethics committee. Act as a representing party for the committee upon request.

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
- I was a detective on the force for many years eventually making my way into FBI, where I was one of the best unfortunately during a missing person case I found the remains of the missing person being eaten by some kind of red monster. Before I was eaten the foundation broke in and managed to terminate the creature I was taken back for well i don't know what, but when I awoke instead of some bad fate or maybe a memory wipe like I said I don't know what there plan was but they said they like my skills and were wondering if I would like a job. Feeling like I had no other option I accepted and honestly I feel like I'm accomplishing more now then what I ever did working for the FBI, I've been loyal to the foundation ever since.

Last edited:

sinrevanant

Jul 28, 2022
-Support
- Very short app

+/-Never seen on by me however that may be due to timezones

Dalton

Civil Gamers Expert
May 17, 2022
New York, USA
i do agree my app is to short i was thinking of editing it but idk if i can do that while already posted thank you for the feedback :)
You're encouraged to edit your app, it is possible!

I see you've taken the time to make some edits, looks a lot better!

Last edited:

Randalls

Oct 26, 2022
Incoming Message From: Ethics Committee Chairman Randal Murphy

==========================================================================================================
Трибунал.png

==========================================================================================================

Greetings, Saint.

In regards to your application for
ETHICS COMMITTEE ASSISTANT, your application will be accepted.

You may contact RAISA (staff) for your credentials, and you may see your new handbook on your email. (ECA discord channel pins)

For questions reach the ECC, or one of the ECA Coordinators. (Pavish)

Status
Not open for further replies.