Time zone: GMT
Character name(s): Steven Pringles
Civilian name: Pringl
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?: ofc
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: 096
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: 2 bans for trolling (i have changed and i now take rp seriously) (https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/17qxwtv2Pmv6kp/d1337iRjzZoc?invite=cr-MSxCZlAsMTQwMTYyMTEyLA ) i cant provide a screenshot but here is a clip my toxicity warning are because i have anger issues and when people annoy me i can get very angry however i have found a way to calm myself down and not say anything rude/violent
-
Why are you applying for Executive Researcher? : i am applying for executive researcher to do more experiments to help the facility and study all of the different SCP's who are of higher clearance level such as cl4 | i believe i can be trusted with these responsiblilties

-
What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?: i am a good researcher and i believe i am suitable for this role as i have played a decent amount of SCP-RP and most of the time i am infact a researcher | now i would love to explore all of the possiblilitys with different SCP's
-
How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent? i will be honest i have not written alot any in fact however i will defo start doing them now if it will help me get exc researcher
-
What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?: Executive researcher should always take RP seriously and try not to leak any cl4 info to anyone | if done so executive researcher may be taken off me
-
Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in: my executive researcher would be doing alot of tests on 682 studying him such as |his behaviour | what he eats | what happens when he is aggravated | these if done wrong can be fatal to the facility so i will make sure these will be done properly and with skill | i understand that if testing on SCP-008 i do need ethics permission i believe and if i am testing on 008 i will infact ask to see an ethics member or the highest member online

thank you for looking at my application and take your time :)

'The Affected'

Nov 7, 2022
Hello @taytoe90234 today I will be giving you a -Support for following reasons:
- Rushed/poorly written app
- Not a lot of excellent documents or documents at all
- Very short answers
- I do not think that you know the role well

+/- I see you on research quite often

I just do not feel like you are ready for this position yet.
Regardless the outcome of your application I wish you good luck!
~ Executive Researcher Jack "Cader" Raider

taytoe90234

Jan 21, 2023
Hello @taytoe90234 today I will be giving you a -Support for following reasons:
- Rushed/poorly written app
- Not a lot of excellent documents or documents at all
- Very short answers
- I do not think that you know the role well

+/- I see you on research quite often

I just do not feel like you are ready for this position yet.
Regardless the outcome of your application I wish you good luck!
~ Executive Researcher Jack "Cader" Raider
is this a decline of my app

Coolioo

top bloke
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
bossman lane
-support

Although I do see you active as researcher you need more in order to become an Exec. Firstly, I'd recommend starting to create some research papers & following the guidelines of what makes an excellent paper. As an Exec. you need to grade papers, and if you can't create an excellent document yourself you can't be expected to fairly grade others. This will also allow you to get some more experience and become better suited for this role.

I'd also get more insight into the role of an Exec. Currently, your application shows that you don't know too much. The fact that your application has such short answers with no detail also shows that you aren't ready, yet. You should read over other Exec. Researchers applications so you can see the standard needed, don't plagiarise obviously.

If you have any questions/need any help you can find me in-game.

Best of luck.

George Willson

Jul 21, 2022
-Support
-Bad/Rushed Application
-Lacks excellent documents
-Lacks understanding of the role of execs
-No lore essentially

ayano

Dec 17, 2022

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the research department Leadership.

Hello, @taytoe90234

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be denied. The reasons for this denial may be elaborated on should you decide to get in contact with us. No further action is required.

You may re-apply in two weeks' time.

Director of research
DR,ayano

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.