Excalibur Special Agent app (UK)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExcaliburTeamRWBY

Nov 12, 2023
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:580752880
Discord name: excalibur.1341
For how long have you played on CG SCP:
zYWrUY64iqiAtWBzG6GsTFEKOnd6f2lrZuvjmo_3FIqpZww-Sj2eyayklki0D3xHuNqwpcAqbq1BOMq57oc0dMe0vZD78HA38MrqcO3fELaGSK1D5qfIgEHhIXkg_CN5Qr1sRzGhGzsmdYaFYgAXnv4

In what country are you located?: i prefer not to say
Time zone: GMT
Character name(s): Qrow “Excalibur” Branwen
Civilian name: Qrow Branwen
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What are your total levels?: 75
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: Sr. Agent DEA
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: N/A
-
How long have you been a Senior Agent for? 2 week
-
Why are you applying for Special Agent? I am applying for Special Agent because I want to improve my career as a DEA member as I have been a part of the DEA for some time now and i would like to help new agent who want to join DEA and help them get around the idea and help with in the Department
-
What makes you suitable for Special Agent?: I am suitable for special agents because I am someone who wouldn't make a fuss if someone tries to get the better of me and I am always claim if someone tries to annoy me I'll just walk away and let IA deal with them and I am kind and trustworthy and have been recommended for GSD Captain before but never really applied for because I didn't want to stay with GSD.
-
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?: I have made atleast 2 documents that you can find the DEA office where the DEA agent spawn what make a good document is the time and effort you put into the document
-
What are the responsibilities of the Special Agent in RP?: the responsibility of Special agent is to take care of thing and deal with situations that happen on floor 3 if there is a hostage up on that floor they deal with the negotiation with the person holding the hostage
-
Please give some lore about your Special Agent character and what storylines they would be involved in: full name is Qrow Branwen code name is Excalibur the time of me being with foundation I have had a lot of fun deal with the CI that has entered and been taken and integrated we have learned that they are planning to raid the foundation I have told both the DEA and NU7 to be proper for a Raid on site and Check ID who ever enter the courtyard the CI come over the hill and we were in prepared to fight them they had a larger number but I have organised the full amount of the DEA and NU7 to stop there advance into the the foundation and that was successful and the ci didn't make it past the gate into the foundation but they where multiple casualties on the courtyard but they
death were not in vine

Last edited:

Merrick Travolta

Oct 18, 2023
+/- Support, Leaning to +Support

While i'm not affiliated with DEA, as a NU-7 "Enjoyer", Qrow is one of a select few DEA who actually does try to do his job sometimes. Also working with him as an IA ambassador always seems to go great, The reasons for me not giving a full + Support would be that occasionally frustration can get the better of him, But these instances are few and far apart.

FnordJ

May 12, 2023
+/- Support
As much as this dude IS good at being DEA, fighting CI, dealing with hostages and other duties of DEA extraordinary.
I feel like he needs to work out the responsibilities a bit more for Spec Agent a bit more.
Beside that, he is active, mature, and other stuff that I can't complain about.

Holding Held
CI-GammaDEA-Senior Agent
UNGOC-CPLNu-7-CPL

death...........

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 10, 2022
+/-Support

I have known this man for a while and he has helped me understand some of the basics of DEA and also lead me in some missions and I belive that he would be fit for the possition, But only thing that I would say is that he would need a little more time on DEA before getting it so about a week longer to make sure he has everything under his belt.

DEA Agent Jessica TomplaneSCP-096 actor

Last edited:

Jorhan Stahl

May 26, 2023

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of External Affairs Leadership.
Hello @ExcaliburTeamRWBY

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be elevated to the next stage. We will be in contact shortly.

Good luck.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIALThis document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.