Time zone:idk
Character name(s):Luke River
Civilian name:Luke John
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):USA
Do you have a mic?:yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:none
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:i got banned for haveing max warnings
-
Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?bc i play as thaum and i have been playing for a long time so i think its time to get a cl4 job
-
What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:i like to help jrs make doc and i have done with alot of stuff
-
How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?you need to start with the index page puting every page on there and have alot of info on the scp you are testing on
-
What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:supervise over the research dpt do job bans help out in tests and auth test
-
Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:Luke river he was a guy living a in hotel with not alot of money the worked a 9-5 job making only making 345.65 a week his parents died in a mass shooting in a mall he was heart broken when he heard about what happened he went in to a deep depression so he started taking drugs and pills and started drinking it was getting very bad for him and no one was there to stop him and when he got cancer he stopped and started bettering his life started takeing med and went through chemotherapy and fortunately survived then 2 years later he join the scp foundation

Steven [A-6 Commander}

Sep 12, 2023
-support
I’ve had to job ban him off gensec at least 3 times
Minge
Grammar in the application is sub par
Doesn’t have discord, and as a CL4 in a department you need to keep up with changes as they can happen any day, and the best way to know is to be on the CN SCP server
No age, but judging from his voice I’d have to guess probably around 12-13 (just an estimate I could be wrong)
Doesn’t take RP serious enough yet to be trusted with a CL4 position.

Kiryu

Dec 23, 2022
Detroit, Michigan
Incoming Message: Research Directorate of Site-65

1ahrGrZGJVOQLD7rbpmJ7IWyWRO7X83xLjjMcepSOnRe_LA1nhDnK19nl92iyFu47-elk8R0Z4KGT1tJ-zb727zbjGycRKAhKKy1rUVllfYrqYGtOc3DcWujUMVTo2iptHNOyce-hDS6h9YGYgy8iw

Greetings, Luke!

I would first like to thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of Executive Researcher within the Site-65 Research Department. Your time is greatly appreciated.

Upon review, your application has been denied.

Please email (Discord message) Dpt. Director Darby (thegypsybard) or Dpt. Director Kiryu (.kurgerbing) for elaboration and questions you may have.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.​

Status
Not open for further replies.