For how long have you played on CG SCP:SCP:1,595,760 sec
In what country are you located?:north america
Time zone:cst
Character name(s):mrbobwoodall
Civilian name:bob woodall
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?:
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:ci beta, IA, DEA, held nu-7
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:yes a decent amount
-
Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?: to make it somewhere so i can do tests on SCP and become a DPT of research/DoR
-
What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:i have made it into a mission on 05 when the did test to be unkillable, and i have did tests on 106 7722 035 8854 323 and others
-
What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?: to report other researchers that are doing thing there no suppost to be do and tell the DPT/DoR and we do tests on SCP like 008 682 079 096
-
Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:My name is Mr Bob Woodall my first day of being at the foundation i was a jr reasearch i did tests in inamiate storage where LCZ is at and harmless SCP's are located at, we got dclass-8153 tested on SCP-1230 he read a page and died randioly i dont think thats safe after a few test i and got promtaed to research and i got a cl2 after i got that i tested two dclass on SCP-860-2 and got samples one died but one escaped safely, then after that i tested a dclass at SCP-914 its a computer or a object that upgrades and downgrades also can change it into a diffent thing when its on rough, course, 1:1, fine and very fine then i got sr reasearch and got cl3 and tested d-class at HCZ did some tests on SCP 939, 106, 035, 7722, TG-A and B and 9000. then i got exec researcher and got cl4 i did testing on SCP 682, 079 and 008, after a few tests with them i got DPT of RESEARCH/DoR

Jamal Dingle

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Event Team
May 14, 2022
+Support

get this man exec
1689103427522.png
(I am not taking 4 photos of warnings)

'The Affected'

Nov 7, 2022
Template - Denied :SCPCross:

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the Research Department Leadership.

Hello, @mr bob woodall

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be denied. The reasons for this denial may be elaborated on should you decide to get in contact with us. No further action is required.

You may re-apply in two weeks' time.

Director of Research
Jack "Cader" Raider

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

• reaction_title.7
Reactions: Bush von Mann
Status
Not open for further replies.