Canada!~
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:526058364

Discord name: ReaperKing

For how long have you played on CG SCP: Over 2 Months

In what country are you located?: United States of America

Time zone: Eastern Standard time

Character name(s): King 'Reaper'

Civilian name: TOTALLYNOTKING 'REAPER'

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): (SCP-RP-USA)

Do you have a mic?:
- Yes Hyper X Quadcast Studio Microphone

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- HELD MTF E-11 CPL (Resigned due to leadership)
- HOLDING - Senior Moderator for Civil Networks GMOD SCP RP Server
- HOLDING - SCP-096 Whitelisting

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- Nope I'm all clean

Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?
-I am applying to further myself within the department and seriously help clean up around the foundation more. I am also wishing to develop documentation more than what it currently is. I personally write 10+ page documents that try to keep the reader entertained and i wanna keep that going and teach Jr.s instead of them doing 1 worded sentences or A.I generated documents. I want to see this department shine and i truly believe i have the strength to do it and get the job done. I have a passion to do creative research tests and i love to mentor new personnel on any job its a reason i joined staff to teach others so i wanna take this and bring it to my research and the people in this department.

What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:
- My current Staffing abilities leads me to deal with already problematic people on a daily basis and i wish to turn this towards the research department and seriously start cleaning up the place. I am also apart of the resource team that is responsible for training other staff in there duties as well as training new trial mods and showing them the ropes. Being a mentor is my favourite part so the first place id start is the over seeing of Jr.Researchers as i have witnessed too many of them come through those IA doors to be arrested there is also a sudden rise in Senior Researchers being arrested for either unauthorized testing or unethical practices, This is not what we the research Department are about and i wish to seriously change this.
I believe my stern but firm attitude and serious drive for the rules and to clean up will greatly benefit the Executive team

How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?
- I've personally written over 6+ excellent documents ranging from a simple SCP-049 test to cross testing SCP-912 with dimensions and all of them include the following which makes an Document Excellent.

1, Title Page - Foundation Logo / Project name is inserted here
2, Index - This page shows the reader what the Document holds and where to easily find it
3, Authorization Page - This Page will have multiple Signature boxes for personnel like Executives, MTF, GSD, MEDICAL
4, Goal of study - This page is where all relevant info regarding the test and why its being conducted is found
5, SCPS - This page is where an accurate description of the SCP in question will be ( Try to include Photo if possible )
6, Hypothesis of Study - This page is where all information about what may occur during the test will go
7, Test - This page will include all current and detailed information regarding the test and what occurred (Audio logs and interviews go here too)
8, Conclusion - This page is the final one, it includes all information that would come after the test (Any final notes or concerns are placed here to close the document off)

What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:
- Executive Researchers are the backbones of the research department without them nothing can properly be done. Executives are more than just responsible for making sure testing gets done they are responsible for approving credit when Jr.s need it. Executives are also seen delegating and forming sub divisions that help further push the department forward making sure everyone is treated fair, helped out or just simply making good RP for the rest of the Research staff
( Executives over look the whole research staff when any fall out of line or break protocol they remain balanced and fair listening to both sides dealing a punishment when and if needed. This is something i didn't convey properly before and it's what i meant by swift punishment not to be harsh and quick but to be vigilant and fair. I take both sides in and try to get the big picture before any kind of ruling is decided this is how i work as staff too try to be fair for all while still upholding the rules. )

Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:

August 31st 2002, Ontario Canada..................SIte name {REDACTED}
Personell on site. jr.Researcher {King 'Reaper'}
*Notes* from site {REDACTED} following the Incident "Broken Sun"

"HELLO!?" "THIS IS {REDACTED} CALLING SITE 65!! COME IN SITE 65!!"
***Silence***
"Damn Egg heads"
(2 days pass)

***Static tunes***
"This is MTF NU-7 CO- "responding can you-- Read---"
"YES!" "THIS IS {REDACTED} WE HAVE LOST CONTROL OF SITE {REDACTED} REQUESTING ERT IMMEDIATLEY"
***Static cuts through with faint audio heard***
"sssssay again.. *Static* can't hear..... *Cuts*"
***Noises can be heard in the Audio of the unknown Personnel, Noises of what seem to be Rats?***
"What the hell am i gonna do now. all i got is this god damn Briefcase and i don't even know what's inside it. ya know what. FUK IT"
***Opens Case to find nothing but a button inside***
"...Really. a god damn button?... Whatever then"
***The briefcase is seen being tossed across the room slamming into the wall....it then begins to glow.***
"What the F-"
***A HUGE FLASH OF WHITE IS SEEN AS THE PERSONELL IS IN SHOCK OF THE LIGHT***
"Oh god its bright..i..i cant see."
***The white light continues until the Subject collapses, when they finally awake they suddenly are somewhere...new***
"He's waking up, Hello do you know where you are?"
*The Subject finally awakens to see SITE-65 in front of him however its not the same site he once knew it all seems...different*

Jr.King suddenly finds himself within another site, Site-65 however its not the same as the one he knew that neighboured his own site it was digital. Jr.King now found in this new world couldn't contain himself with excitement he immediately rejoined his Research department and dived head on into the unknown to this researcher the Unknown was the best place for him to be and it held all of his questions. How did i get here? Who brought me here? Is my world still alive? all these questions raced through his mind one after another as King made his way through the ranks the walls in the facility seemed to get a little bigger and bigger as time went on. Jr.King went on to be Sr.King Performing chemical testing's and dimensional testing's on anomalies he never dreamed he would have the opportunity to work on.

Sr.King one day found himself a wizard, This wizard could control people with his mind make others fly and send those who wish to anger the wizard into a hole of no Return (i mean they got banned) King wanted to learn this power for himself so he could better the lands and protect the foundation he came to love so much. So the wizard took him under his wing and began teaching him the power until 1 day King was ready, King had set out onto the plains to achieve his goal of making the foundation a safe place for all that walked its halls and it was here that King Spotted a Flier hanging on the research wall, *EXECUTIVE Researchers WANTED!* and thats all it took for King to set his eyes on his new goal, to be a Research Executive and maybe one day with all the knowledge he would've learned maybe finally he will get back home to fix the lands he once abandoned

Last edited:

stephenpreisler

Jul 27, 2024
+ Support

Pretty awesome application and good guy. Don’t see him around often but my playtime window is weird.

Weebe San

Aug 10, 2024
- Support
  1. I've never seen you and I've looked through my screenshots and found no researcher named King inside of them. Perhaps we play at different times judging by your Eastern Standard Time. However, I will say I have graded your papers so maybe just different times.
  2. You mention in Why are you applying for Executive Researcher? That " 1 word sentences or AI generated non-sense" "(King) but that section consisted of two sentences but that's up in the air since there's a period missing. If your main point of improving documentation is to be taken at heart then you need to revitalize your application as an example of what your documents would look like, more importantly, the motives you have are vital in determining an application. You do mention how you wish to further yourself and the foundation which is admirable but you don't go in specific apart from saying documentation and AI.
  3. What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?: You only mention your staffing background for your suitability and how you'd improve the research department but that's it. Are you part of a sub-division, have you helped others already as a Senior Researcher, are you active? These are all points you could've mentioned and elaborated on but you simply left it at staff experience. If the only suitability you have which I'm going off what you put on your Executive Researcher application is staff experience then that doesn't seem like enough honestly.
  4. How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?: You do mention writing 6 excellent documents which is good. However, in explaining what makes a document excellent you simply point out the outline and the information that goes in those sections. An excellent paper is more than just following the outline. The scientific value and grammar are just as important as the other two. I'd recommend reading the Researcher Announcements on what makes a document excellent.
  5. What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?: You mention how Executives are the backbone of the department which is semi-true, alongside also mentioning Junior Researcher credit. However, the most egregious thing you put was "giving swift punishments to other research personnel when seen not following protocol in the form of a job ban"(King). Whenever we're called to IA we're there to investigate and judge based on all sides of the story to determine what happened and if applicable the punishment. If you're going to swiftly go to punishment rather than hearing both sides or even giving a job ban then in all honestly just going to cause issues. If you look at our roster you'd see that Job Bans are rarely needed since most offenses simply hand over individuals to IA. As CL4 and Executives we have a purpose of deescalating, mediating and resolving issues rather than just banning someone off the bat. The reason I assume such things is because you don't elaborate which leaves it up in the air when you make such statements. Honestly, it'd be a bigger headache to have an Executive Researcher Banning left and right "swiftly" compared to a handful of researchers that just need a talking to or some jail time.

6. Your application overall is simply barebone and lackluster with short answers, and abysmal grammar and punctuation.
The reason I scrutinize and bring up all these points is because as Executive Researchers it's our job to nitpick and find the imperfections in documents as part of our duties. Your answers require so much more work for it to be good in my book and honestly, I'd suggest playing on Researcher more and evaluating your application and responses with the feedback I've provided. Not everything is a nail and not everything is a solo mission, it's a team effort hence it's called the Executive Team.

-Executive Researcher Will 'Weebe' San

Dayumian max

SCP-RP Staff
Apr 5, 2024
Neutral
You are a good guy reaper.
But personally, never seen you on research.
Most likely due to timezone.
Also i would edit some of the things on the app, such as: “Scp-099 whitelist” since 099 is not a whitelist scp.

Fried

Oct 22, 2023
TO: applicant@site-65.int
SUBJECT: Progression to Interview Phase - Executive Researcher Application

Dear Applicant,

Following a comprehensive review of your application for the Executive Researcher position alongside the consultative input of our Executive Research team, I am pleased to inform you that your application has been elevated to the interview phase of our selection process.

To proceed, kindly reach out to me via email (g4rp1ays) or Barry (ratgod101) at your earliest convenience to arrange a suitable time for your interview.

We look forward to discussing your potential contributions to our team in greater detail.

Thank you for your continued interest in joining our ranks.

Warm regards,

FriedHart
Dpt. Director of Research, Site-65 Research Department
Friedch@site-65.int
1725332911586.png

Status
Not open for further replies.