Executive Researcher App Maxwelli [USA]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxwelli

Feb 15, 2024
Germany
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:722802505
Discord name: Maxel
For how long have you played on CG SCP: I have been playing for around end of january this yearScreenshot 2024-05-09 033815.png
In what country are you located?: Germany
Time zone: GMT+2
Character name(s): Maxwelli [V-I] [CRB-EN]
Civilian name: Adam "The Baker" Bing
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?:
Yes, i do
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-IA
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-Screenshot 2024-05-09 023709.png

Ban Evasion: this one turned out to be a false postive as i was told from Mercer after contacting him about this issue.
Failrp: I was pressed to do something that went against rp. Sadly i dont remeber exactly what i did. Still i remember feeling guilty about it.

LTARP: I was wanted by IA and i left the game because i kinda panicked. I try to avoid such behavior and learn from my mistakes
Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?
-
Because i love the research department. I like to help people with whatever they need. I spent a lot of my time at the Research Deapartment. Almost all of my time on the server i have been a researcher of some kind. I want to make new players feel welcome at the Research Department, where it can be a place to learn the ropes of the Department and the server. Showing them theres more than just the chaos that normally takes place in D-Block.
What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:
-
I work professionally but i still try to help people. I am on the server when nobody big from the Researcher Department is online. Im on the server for 7 to 10 hours per day. From 13 to 20 or in am and pm. 1pm until 8pm. I could cover the time as a Executive so that people could still get approval instead of waiting for hours for any Executive to get online. So that we could atleast have one Executive online to cover the gap. I would try my best because i care about the people in this Department more than you could imagine. Im a good roleplayer that has a decent grasp on the lore of the server and the SCP community. I try to adapt and learn from anything that is thrown at me even though sometimes i get confused and have to ask questions. English is my fourth language so please be patient with me.
How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?
-
I have written about 3 excellent-graded documents as of writing this. Tbh everytime i give a document for grading i get nervous so i would say the structuring is a important part of it, A excellent document should be detailed and professional. Like following the Format and making clear what actions you took within the study.
What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:
-
Executive Researchers are Teachers and advisors. They should help the Departement and especially the junior staff. Giving the Junior staff feedback on their work and grading it. Motivating them to work harder and better but we cant forget about authorizing and overseeing SCP testing to ensure they're being done to the correct standard. They act as rolemodels so the junior staff can be motivated to do more. Showing them the ropes and giving them advice, so that they can do better than before and achieve greatness in they`re own way.
Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Maxwelli is a former member of the German Branch of The SCP Foundation.
Where he worked with some of SCPs like SCP-058-DE. Though in his pursuit of knowledge and excitement. He figured that he should transfer to different sites and that's what he did.
In a span of a decade. He moved Sites around the German branch of The SCP Foundation but he never was fully able to still that thirst for knowledge and excitement in his being. Until he learned about Site-65. Where most of the more well-knowne contained. With permission from peers and His higher-upsested to be moved to the new Site-65. Where it was eventually accepted. He wears special made labcoat with a cup holder to its lower end, where he carries an old german cup with him since it was gifted to him by his peers as a goodbye gift. During his first week of settling into the new site. He saw the state that the research department was in. Most people do more sampling extractions from scps than actcually testing on them. So he decided to test one of the more dangerous SCPs. SCP-106 in pertucaller, during the test SCP-106 escaped his containment chamber and pulled Maxwelli into his pocket dimension. By some miracle Maxwelli was able to survive few days in SCP-106s dimension but not without damage. His body was severally injured and even decomposing especially his face. Most damage on his body was able to be treated but his face was from now was horriblydisfigured but he wasn't disgusted by himself. He was more afraid of people being scared by his looks. So he hides his disfigurement by wearing a old gask mask es but still has his passion to test the unkown for the adrenaline rush he gets from it and his thrist for knowledge. Personality wise he´s a bit of a hot head but tries to show everyone respect since every being on earth deserves it even the ones who are rotten from the core. He tries to help everyone that requests his help without question. Though not to his knowledge but his readyness to help others have been taking advantage of in the past. He´s truly passionate about his work and tries to lay a helping path for his colleagues at the research department.
Storylines: He could be used in diffrent scenarious in where he is taken advantage of because of his helpful nature and getting into trouble or where he holds lectures for the junior staff to help them with any kind of problems they may face at the department.

Best Regards, Maxwelli

Maxwelli

Feb 15, 2024
Germany
-support
Only cause I haven't seen you at all
It must be since we most likely live in diffrent times zones, though if your blyt with the combine mask then we have met before. I remember almost everyone. To show people that they are important

Reactions: MeetMeat

Ghost05

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Apr 20, 2024
+support
I see you a good amount and haven't had one bad encounter with you all of the times I've talked to you.

Reactions: Maxwelli

Fried

Oct 22, 2023
TO: applicant@site-65.int
SUBJECT: Update on Executive Researcher Application Status

Dear Max,

Thank you for your application for the Executive Researcher position at Site-65. After an initial review of your application, we are still in the process of consulting with our Executive Research team.

At this time, your application is on hold as we require additional time to complete our consultative review. We appreciate your patience during this period and will update you on the status of your application as soon as we have completed this process.

Thank you for your understanding and continued interest in joining our team.

Best regards,

FriedHart
Department Director of Research, Site-65 Research Department
Friedch@site-65.int

Reactions: Maxwelli
Status
Not open for further replies.