What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP USA

Do you have a mic?:
Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
CI-A | Medic

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
One warning for killing D-Class

Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?
I have thoroughly enjoyed my time as Senior Researcher within the research department.
I often speak with most of the Executive Researchers on what I can do to improve and I help
other researchers do their Jr Research test, or just improving their documents overall providing
examples to help them further during testing and uploading their documents. I was told by one
of the executives to keep doing what I was doing when I handed in my first excellent document
and that is why I am applying for Executive researcher.

What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:
I have A LOT of experience within the research department. I write 2+ excellent documents daily
and know many of the Executives. I often have a great time with other researchers. Furthermore,
I enjoy helping others, and as such this job is very appealing to me. I have written over 7 excellent
documents and have gotten superb advice on how to progress my journey within the foundation,
I have come to a point where I think I am suitable enough to apply for the "Executive Researcher"
position.

How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?
I have written over 7 excellent-graded documents (one after the other).
A document is graded on:

- Organisation,
- Layout,
- Structure,
- Grammar,
- Reason for test.

What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:
The responsibilities of an Executive Researcher is to:
- Research CL4 SCP's,
- Give tips and train cl1-cl3 researchers,
- Grade research papers from researchers.

Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Name: Thomas S.

Cultural background: Grew up in the South of UK, ████.

Job: Senior Researcher in the Foundation.

Backstory: Thomas Stones was born on 1995, ███, in the UK, ████. Throughout his early childhood he always took fancy of science and after college he found a job as a lab assistant, where he accidentally discovered SCP-████, an anomalous disease . The SCP foundation’s department of disinformation (DOD) found out about the possible information leak and apprehended Thomas S. and was brought to Site ██ where he was questioned and eventually hired to the foundation. He slowly but steadily rose the ranks starting out as Junior Researcher and Researcher where he was then promoted to Senior researcher due to his prior extensive expertise in science and has worked there for the past █ years and ██ months.

Last edited:

Biggz

Jul 19, 2022
discord.png

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Application Denied

Thank you for taking the time to apply for Executive Researcher. Unfortunately, we have decided to deny your application for the position. This is due to lack of detail in the final few entries. Not so good reputation, also neither myself nor any of my executives can remember the name Thomas Stone. Also there aren't any openings for the position currently.

You can re-apply after a position opens up.

Status
Not open for further replies.