Time zone:EST
Character name(s): Jamal Loafers, John Loafers
Civilian name: John Loafers
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Ye
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: RRT
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Clean record, 0 bans/kicks/warnings
-
Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?: I was told by multiple execs that I should apply.
-
What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?: I am a man that stands for no corruption, recently was apart of two seperate cases as an informant. Both where successful and removed corruption from MTF and the research department. I will bring pride and intergrity to the research department. I would also be a great leader for all researchers to look up to for guidance, and help.
-
How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent? I haven't written a execellent graded document. Having the following filled makes it a execellent document; Index, SCP Descreption, Goal of Study, Hypothesis, Method, Test results.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?: Properly training researchers, Approving/grading documents, shadowing researchers.
-
Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in: Jamal Loafers is a man from Argentina, his family has deep roots within the foundation. His father used to be a Site Director, his mother was a Doctor for the facility. Jamal is known for his charismatic personality, and his flirtatious comments. Jamal's pursues becoming an executive in order to guide researchers down the right path. Jamal has seen first hand what corruption can do to a man, and wishes for no one to follow down that path. If he does achieve his goal becoming an exec, he vows to make corruption to become something of the past. Recently Jamal was hired as an undercover informant, his job was to catch two men that were known for corruption. Jamal did just that, he helped the research dep and MTF uncover these evil men.

Crow Kalashnikov

Oct 2, 2022
From the Research Directorate of Site-56

ji1nZ95YcqSCiSZetNpotqUQkrhp4BMkW3hkcyCV7OpAvwpny8jt6dzZXUgBvs_I8zcYdot_zesrIz2atEpjogSnGNBOZ3moKUSP5_fZ0U1-s2zLGGwgb5K5dAo41Ur1oHlSjKFOtvQ9gIf6OnAjwv2aYZ-NDh0rZEBRyYnkvugxl6YLKO2Y2r2avecBxA

Hello, Jamal!

First of all, thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of Executive Researcher!
This is very much appreciated.

Upon review however, your application has unfortunately been denied.

Your application is currently lacking detail and we'd like to get to know you within the department some more before we give you the chance to get into our department as a rolemodel, Please do reapply in two weeks with this in mind. Perhaps look in handled for application examples.

You may re-apply in two weeks.

Thank you for your time, and happy testing!​

Status
Not open for further replies.