Executive Researcher Applicaiton | "Blyt" [USA]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blyt

Apr 6, 2023
Steam ID: 76561198169152190
Discord name: Chillphix
For how long have you played on CG SCP: about 9 months to a year in total play time.
In what country are you located?: United States
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): “Blyt”
Civilian name: Blyt Elbag
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes, (Good Quality)
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: None
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: None
-
Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?

I have been playing on this server roughly since February of 2023 though I stopped playing for a couple months due to personal reasons. I started playing on the server again and have fallen in love with it all over again. The scientific department has always been close to me as I love the idea of testing things and seeing what happens from it. Or bettering the knowledge of others because of my work. That's one of the main reasons I joined the board of education in the scientific department. To help others by teaching them the ways of the department and tips on how to make their tests and roleplay more immersive and inclusive. Though i will admit i've been limited on being a Sr. Researcher as most tests or clearance needed comes from higher ranks. I’ve developed a habit of wanting to test on things outside of my clearance, learn things no other member of the same rank shouldn't know. Made documents specifically stating i've been given clearance by so and so. Simply because I want to strive further into the research and ranks to become one of the best researchers the site has seen only to turn around and lecture the knowledge to all the other members in the department and site to grow the knowledge we all strive to find.
-
What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:
My attention to detail and willingness to roleplay scenes. I love when for instance I tested on 049, I tested the ability of the pestilence with a n o-blood d-class and a non o-blood. And the player playing the scp fully roleplayed along. I love being on the site constantly seeing my other researchers and attending other tests to see what we all have in store for the day. Wanting to become an executive researcher enables my ability to roleplay and test 10 fold. It makes my teaching position in the BoE much more headed to the new researchers.

-
How many excellent-graded documents have you written? Before the wipe about 3 or 4
What makes a document excellent?
What makes a document excellent relies on many factors. How much detail is put into the document. What effort was put into the test. It should follow structure, formats and fonts and allow the members reading it to possibly repeat said test just as a real research document might state.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:
The majority of responsibility relies on the researcher setting an example for the newer and veteran members on how a researcher should conduct themselves. They should be teaching the correct way to do things and how to structure their research. They are looked up to and should strive to be the best of their ability for not only the foundation but for the future of the department.
-
Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:
My Character Sr. Researcher “Blyt” is a researcher who was Reassigned from Site-27 to Site-65 due his expertise in cognito hazards. He dawns a modified GP-5 military gas mask. Equipped with scramblers built into the eye sockets and Anti-Memetic brain Analyzers in the rear of the helmet. His re-assignment was approved by the overseer council and the site managers of 27 and 65. His assignments are centered around memetic hazards and cognito hazards. Helping with widening the knowledge of them within the foundation and helping prevent the hazards from becoming a hazard as both are very hard for most to understand and combat. He holds Master’s Degrees in psychology and neurology. He was interviewed and turned the foundation down 3 times before he accepted the job on site-27.

Conncinity

Feb 2, 2023
+Support
+Explains the purpose of his test every time (very rare)
+Professional 24/7

Fried

Oct 22, 2023
TO: blyt@site-65.int
SUBJECT: Progression to Interview Phase - Executive Researcher Application

Dear Blyt,

Following a comprehensive review of your application for the Executive Researcher position alongside the consultative input of our Executive Research team, I am pleased to inform you that your application has been elevated to the interview phase of our selection process.

To proceed, kindly reach out to me directly via email (g4rp1ays) or Akura (dr_ternith_plague) at your earliest convenience to arrange a suitable time for your interview.

We look forward to discussing your potential contributions to our team in greater detail.

Thank you for your continued interest in joining our ranks.

Warm regards,

FriedHart
Dpt. Director of Research, Site-65 Research Department
Friedch@site-65.int

Fried

Oct 22, 2023
TO: blyt@site-65.int
SUBJECT: Executive Researcher Interview Outcome

Dear Blyt,

I am pleased to inform you that following your recent interview, your application for the Executive Researcher position has been approved.

Your performance during the interview process and your demonstrated commitment to the Research Department have shown that you are well-suited for this role. We are confident in your abilities to contribute positively and take on the responsibilities that come with this position.

Welcome to the Executive Research team!

Please get in touch with me via email (g4rp1ays) to complete the necessary paperwork and begin your orientation. We are excited to see the contributions you will make to our department and the broader SCP Foundation.

Congratulations, and welcome aboard!

Best regards,

FriedHart
Dpt. Director of Research, Site-65 Research Department
Friedch@site-65.int

Status
Not open for further replies.