Character name(s): John C. Smith
Civilian name: John A. Smith
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?:
-Yes,
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-None
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-I received a warning very early on for minor glitching. I was a medical trainee and I had not known at the time that I could not heal through doors. This only occured once, and I was warned for it that one time.

Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?
:
-I believe that I have done more than I can as a Sr. Researcher, and am transitioning into the executive side of things. I want to be able to assist others officialy as an executive. I would also love to get whitelist/level 4 experience in while I am at it. I have been able to create and work on level 4+ projects already, but I believe it would be easier to assist the department if I had the level 4 clearance to go with it.

What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?
:
-I am always able to help newcoming and even experienced researchers with their needs. Recently I have been able to give tours to those who are new to the department and have walked them through excellent documentation. I check up every now and then to see if there are any Jr's who need help with test questions.
As a Sr. Researcher, I have been able to maintain level 4 secrecy on projects with executives.
I am always willing to oversee others in help with sampling, due to clearance level.
I am very active on the server itself, so I will usually be able to be there for any mishaps or just for those who need mentoring in research.
I don't turn a blind eye when it comes to CoE/CoC conduct of research. Recently, it has become a huge issue, specifically with 1.14, and I report it everytime.
Currently I am in a senior position in my subdivision, and I always have an innovative project that I work on.

How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?
:
-I have 3 uploaded to the system, one that cannot be uploaded, but is in an excellent document format, and 3 unaccounted for because they are apart of a subdivision/project format.
-An excellent document is consisted of:
Index, SCP Information, Goal of Study, Method, Participants, Hypothesis, Findings, and Conclusion. Not only this makes an excellent document, but also correct spelling and punctuation go along with it as well. Optional areas with excellent documentation are: Adding a front cover, using photos to illustrate information from the document, adding captions to those photos to explain

What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:
-Research executives are responsible for mentoring newer researchers, approving for certain types of crosstesting(safe on safe, and safe on euclid) jobbanning researchers who act up and break CoC/CoE(the ones who knew it was wrong and aren't apologetic about it), working on projects passed to them from higher ups, giving/making lectures when necessary, and handling their own 'pet projects' like subdivision leads.

Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in
:
John C. Smith was involved in a series of financial issues that landed him on deathrow. The foundation picked John C. Smith for the Class-D program and his entry into the foundation began as a lowest of the low rank subject. Through sheer luck, John C. Smith survived his 30 days and was set to be let go of the program. He was intrigued with his time in the foundation, and decided he wanted to become a researcher to further develop the research department. John C. Smith was mostly interested in the treatment of SCP's and Class-D personnel. He had a moral standard when it came to both, even with SCP's. All work done by John C. Smith has been nurtured towards helping create a safer environment for both, Class-D and SCP subjects.

Last edited:
Reactions: StockOfCrates

A.R.A.

Sep 30, 2022
Site-56
From the Research Directorate of Site-56

9OBNj60xPI2zueSA7j3SFNSNyJtJSiX2Ev19fn8Z6jevGv0INtcGZvcMt5ZGG7dp0gy9CF3W1tsTH3TYE-1D62rm2R2P_BjDJoccsEqWVguR43dsXfWjOnteYR64fQ0MAY5DUhaVIREts8oOh4NLxcv756pMTt1qMl6p51Q8e3qD8CJIL1wt_e2c8tj36A

Hello, John!

First of all, thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of Executive Researcher!
This is very much appreciated.

Upon review, your application has been accepted!

We believe you are capable of holding the position of Executive Researcher after considering both your contributions and conduct within the department.

Congratulations on your promotion!
You may now request your Executive whitelist on-site from an Admin.

Make sure to contact me or Deputy DoR Crow personally as well either on-site or via Discord (Mine is Lumin#7818, Crow’s is tiny#0003) so we can help you out!

Status
Not open for further replies.