Executive researcher application (UK server application)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mujah1

Jul 17, 2023
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:775032786
Discord name:jimmymcdougle
For how long have you played on CG SCP: I probably have a total 11-13 days (or 264-312 hours) in total, since i have 2 days of experience on vtime, but i also had it reach 11 or 12 days
In what country are you located?: Turkey
Time zone: GMT+03:00
Character name(s): Mr. Jackson
Civilian name: Top "G"
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK )
Do you have a mic?: yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- I have held an NU7 private role, an E-11 private roll, I have acted as CI alpha
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- I was kicked off CI and NU7 for being inactive for a bit too long, which was not exactly true, since i didnt log my hours, however for my E-11 role, i tried pranking a player who was playing 049, i made him think i wanted to hack him out, but i was later kicked out for it
Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?
- Researcher roles have been the most fun out of all other roles, as roleplaying as a researcher and getting access to more scp's and more confidential experiments has been extremely fun and something i enjoy, as i have been able to test out on large array of scp's, and for my latest was 008, which was approved by ethics, as moving from just a biohazard to an executive researcher would be my next move in order to gain access to better chances of learning about scp's, gain a more enjoyable RP experience
What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:
- I have had a great number of experiences as a researcher, as I took part in a bunch of tests, and one of the most complex was 008, since i had to create a document to be approved by 008, i had conducted 2 separate test, since the first one had failed, as the corticoids were placed in the same vial as the static fluids which caused the static fluid to not be administered, which caused an 008-2 to attack forcing e-11 to terminate it, on the second occasion, i had to create another document, which would be approved, as we where able to conduct a successful test and collect 3 flasks(3 liters) of 008 samples, i also have created some minor documents on other scp's including 1025, 860-2, 049, and 966
How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?
- An excellent document is a a well-detailed, informative, organized, and professionals well put together research document, i have created almost 5-6, 1 of them included my 008 test request, my 008 sample results and effects, 1162, 860-2, 049, and 966 documents, these are detailed about the SCP Instance shape, size, special attributes, sampling procedure, and sample effects
What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:
Executive researcher is supposed to act as a helping hand for researchers in the case they need something, he helps them with documentation, testing, he oversees tests, and most importantly he helps in cl4 tests such as 008, 682 and more
Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Mr. Jackson is a former U.S. Army Biological Warfare Laboratories (USBWL) chemist, he worked for 10 years of his time, working on several biological weapons and infectious disease that have underwent the process of weaponization by the U.S army, his time serving under confidential projects both gained him a huge knowledge about dangerous biological threats, however he started finding that he was wasting himself underground developing weapons against humanity, and so he resigned, as shortly after he resigned, he received a the opportunity to be under a special program to protect humanity against a new kind of threat, the scp foundation placed him as a biohazard researcher, his knowledge proved key to understanding and bringing new information and safer testing methods for biohazardous SCP's as he also took part in a 008 test, which proved fruitful in unlocking new kinds containment precautions against 008

Last edited:

ShadyDave

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 25, 2021
-support
-never seen him play on researcher, (i would know, im paractically playing that all time)
-application looks like been done in about 2 mins, (no offence, but where is the effort?)

Alan Froud

Apr 8, 2023
-Support
-Never seen him ever
-also does look Rushed
-also don't +support yourself be Patient

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the Research Command .

Hello, @Mujah1 .Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation.

After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be denied. Should you require further elaboration please feel free to contact @Nukegoboom or @Kanser on external communications.

You may reapply in two weeks.

Good luck.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.