Character name(s): Nick Tyson

Civilian name: George

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK

Do you have a mic?:

- YES

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

-MTF-Nu-7

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

- 1 warning because of failed rp and 1 for metagaming (they dont even just wanted to listen to me)

Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?

- Research is my favourite part of the server, and I have been focusing all my efforts there since the update, trying to discover new chemicals and compounds to use in roleplay and experiments. I have fulfilled duties for high ranking site administration and want to continue to do so in a higher capacity due to the fact I will be CL4 and have access to new SCPs to test on. I love writing documents, and I haven't seen a executive researcher to do test with so interesting SCPs like 682 and 008, they need to be researched more because they are very dangerous and if they escape they can cause code black.

What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:

I like to write and make documents, and I make lectures presentations and I much more like: I've helped so many researchers and I will still help them whit there documents so they can get better grade and, I have done everything ethnical. I want to study the new SCPs like SCP-079, SCP-682 and SCP 008. I will write a lot of documents, and if I get the job I will play executive researcher every time I join the server. I've talked to many executive researchers and I been watching what they usually do, that is why I feel confident that I can do this job.

How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?

-I have got 3 Excellent Graded documents, Every single detail that you put on the document makes it look much better and dont forget about the needed things like index, about it, aims, method and more. And it needs to be interesting so the reader wants to keep reading, it needs to be like a story so it can be interesting. The people that I've helped, are now researcher or Sr researcher and I will gladly keep help them in the near future.

What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:

- Approving documents, Carrying out high clearance experiments, Helping researchers improve their documents, Holding lectures and those are the SCP that he can study about, Like SCP-079, SCP-682 and SCP 008. You need to be very careful, because you can do a: breach, can nuke the facility, can make false grades, can let D-class free, open doors that you shouldn't open.

Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:

My characters name is: Nick Tyson
Sex: Male
His father was a Director of research and his mother was a Chief of security. The SCP-Foundation wanted to hire Nick to work on research department. So he started from Jr. Researcher and began rising the ranks all the way to Senior Researcher. That is why he wants to became a executive researcher. He work all day all night to be one of the elite members of this foundation. His mother past away, and he even more wanted the job so he can be successful like his mother. When he was a child his father showed him Site-65 and his father talked about every anomaly and there dangerous that he site know about, from there Nick was very interested in this job.

Tobi Sallow

Sep 20, 2022
- Support

- I've not seen you on Sr

- Few interactions directly, though I have seen you on the server (high activity, low research/interactions?)

- Application could do with some improvement

I want to thank you for taking the interest in applying for Exec, and I want to stress that I encourage you to try again in the future if this application gets denied. However, I think you may misunderstand what being an Executive is about. As when you asked me yesterday, an Executive is someone who works to lead and guide the department, grading documents, hosting lectures, talking directly to Jr's and Res's alike to help them as needed.
Its not just access to CL4, you can already access CL4 scp's as a Sr, especially so as a Biohazard. (In fact you can't test with 008 unless you have biohazard, if I'm not mistaken) To be quite frank, you end up with less time for testing as an Exec, than you have as a Sr. I encourage you to instead focus your efforts on just being the best Sr you can, I think that may fit your personal interest for research more than being Exec would.

MrCalcium

Jan 1, 2023
+Support
+Active
+I've Seen you multiple times as a Sr Researcher
+Had couple interactions with you(Nice fellow)

Insurgent oreo

Sep 29, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:450858270

Discord name: Mrnoskill#6718

For how long have you played on CG SCP: 182h

In what country are you located?: Bulgaria

Time zone: 2h+Greenwich meridian

Character name(s): Nick Tyson

Civilian name: George

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK

Do you have a mic?:

- YES

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

-MTF-Nu-7

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

- 1 warning because of failed rp and 1 for metagaming (they dont even just wanted to listen to me)

Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?

- Research is my favourite part of the server, and I have been focusing all my efforts there since the update, trying to discover new chemicals and compounds to use in roleplay and experiments. I have fulfilled duties for high ranking site administration and want to continue to do so in a higher capacity due to the fact I will be CL4 and have access to new SCPs to test on. I love writing documents, and I haven't seen a executive researcher to do test with so interesting SCPs like 682 and 008, they need to be researched more because they are very dangerous and if they escape they can cause code black.

What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:

I like to write and make documents, and I make lectures presentations and I much more like: I've helped so many researchers and I will still help them whit there documents so they can get better grade and, I have done everything ethnical. I want to study the new SCPs like SCP-079, SCP-682 and SCP 008. I will write a lot of documents, and if I get the job I will play executive researcher every time I join the server. I've talked to many executive researchers and I been watching what they usually do, that is why I feel confident that I can do this job.

How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?

-I have got 3 Excellent Graded documents, Every single detail that you put on the document makes it look much better and dont forget about the needed things like index, about it, aims, method and more. And it needs to be interesting so the reader wants to keep reading, it needs to be like a story so it can be interesting. The people that I've helped, are now researcher or Sr researcher and I will gladly keep help them in the near future.

What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:

- Approving documents, Carrying out high clearance experiments, Helping researchers improve their documents, Holding lectures and those are the SCP that he can study about, Like SCP-079, SCP-682 and SCP 008. You need to be very careful, because you can do a: breach, can nuke the facility, can make false grades, can let D-class free, open doors that you shouldn't open.

Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:

My characters name is: Nick Tyson
Sex: Male
His father was a Director of research and his mother was a Chief of security. The SCP-Foundation wanted to hire Nick to work on research department. So he started from Jr. Researcher and began rising the ranks all the way to Senior Researcher. That is why he wants to became a executive researcher. He work all day all night to be one of the elite members of this foundation. His mother past away, and he even more wanted the job so he can be successful like his mother. When he was a child his father showed him Site-65 and his father talked about every anomaly and there dangerous that he site know about, from there Nick was very interested in this job.
- supoort
application a bit bad but good 50%50
i seen you as Sr only 5 times
I haven't seen you on site

MrSiens

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
Mar 21, 2022
UmomwHH.png
Application Denied

Hello Nick,
Thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of Executive Researcher
However, as of this moment we do not have the confidence required to allow you to progress to the interview process.

If you wish to inquire further about the reasons for denial, you may contact me at your earliest convenience.​

You may Re-apply in Two (2) Weeks, from 20/01/2023 DD/MM/YYYY onwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.