Not open for further replies.

Jessy Soul [XD-4]

Sep 6, 2022
Steam ID:

- STEAM_0:0:424215960

Discord name:

- tesco_meal_deal#3848

For how long have you played on CG SCP:

- I started playing SCP RP around august 2022 meaning I've been playing around on the server for 8 months

In what country are you located?:

- UK

Time zone:

- EST

Character name(s):

- Jesse Soul [THE-9]

Civilian name:

- Jesse Soul

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):

- UK

Do you have a mic?:

- Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

- MTF Nu7 PVT and MTF E-11 LCPL both held meaning I have resigned from both

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

- i asked an admin "Nexo" Hell and he as told me that i have:

- 2 rdm

- 2 erp

- 1 failrp

- I have had not a single ban so far

why are you applying for executive researcher?:

- I am applying because I feel like I could be a good leader. I have grinded up experience and gone up the ranks of a Researcher
so that I can test on a long range of entities. i also want to expand my experience with experimenting with
new SCPs. (event SCPs) (anomaly's) (SCPs-079/008).

- another reason why I'm applying is because of the idea of a higher role at the foundation the next step into my goal of becoming the ideal researcher and for the ideal promotion or goal of Director of researcher which is usually a difficult job but with enough effort i believe i will make it with time as well

What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:

- I have shown a lot more effort lately into the research team and I am known for a good documentation and exporting different tests. I can also be mutiwork effective whether it be writing excellent documents, teaching researchers, presenting, doing stuff for research groups(such as sub-divisions), I feel like overall I would make a great Executive since i have also been with the server for a HUGE amount of time

- I also love just being around the other Researchers Both on and off site. I have gotten to know a lot of the current researchers and current / previous Executives and the previous DOR's

- i can also be able to produce a document with high detail with a bit of time meaning that i can be very effective while working as an executive.

How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?

-what makes a poor document is lack of detail for an example is a 2 lined aim or not following the guide line at all meaning no aim or results of a test

-what makes a average document is someone who has put work into there documents meaning effort is shown and followed the guide lines

- The excellent document format

- Scp Info- information on what the scp is. Along with what can happen when testing isn't done cautiously. / description of the scp from the wiki

- an aim for the test- What you are trying to get out of the test. What is the purpose?

- Hypothesis- what do you think the results of the test will be? Why do you think this?

- Test Plan- How are you running the test? What do you need for it?

- Results- What happened in the test? Make sure to be descriptive.

- Conclusion- Overall summary of the test results. What did we learn?

- Mostly optional but if you put it, it shows a lot of effort into the report and shows you're not just testing for xp, or because they're bored. (this is the most important in my opinion)

- Be professional but not too professional - Professionalism refers to the way you behave and represent yourself in a business setting. Learning to behave in a professional manner is a key skill in all industries. In this article, we discuss what it means to be professional, the benefits of professionalism and how you can behave in a more professional manner.

- Ethical (big thing I notice when seeing documents)- Tests that aren't ethical won't get an excellent grade meaning you can't break the rules of testing such as having more than 3 class-Ds,

- Unique (more difficult to achieve but it's always a good document when it is unique) - Make sure your test is creative, your ordinary, everyday scp 330 will not work such as also using the same document.

- I have written 12 excellent documents so far, more documents are what I'm fond of making meaning that I do enjoy making them with detail to a standard I feel is well made.

What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:

You represent the research team. You and the other level 4 clearance personnel are looked up to. Keeping that in mind when you're on site is in best interest. Being a role model and someone that the researchers can go to is a vital part of being an Executive Researcher. Making sure that every researcher is following the conduct. meaning there are no unethical tests.

Enforcing CoC and CoE is a big thing. If you see a Researcher doing something that breaks either, apprehend them and talk to them about what they are doing and how to fix it. Worst case scenario you have the ability to job ban and turn people to Internal Affairs.

knowing key information for Jrs to understand such as in RP, knowing all cases of cross tests meaning if a researcher want to know how to make a cross test document I would help show them understand how it works and what is required for cross testing.

mentoring is a vital part of being an Executive Researcher. Especially to personnel under your clearance. Giving your advice, signing off cross-tests, grading documents, overseeing tests, and pointing Researchers in the right direction are your main points to do.

You are a very valued personnel in the facility. Being clearance level 4 you are to remember this at all times. You have been entrusted with having power over the other Researchers, and you have been entrusted with highly classified information. Keep that information on a Need To Know Basis at all times.

Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:

a person named Jesse had a life as a common explorer was generally quite exiting with exploring buildings such as old caves and structures. One day while expiring with an old friend named Dimiri when went to a cave that was not far away from our home. The cave was old of course with old rusted iron bars holding the entrance in place. As we headed in you would have to crawl because of the shorten of room in the cave. No matter how claustrophobic the cave was we both pushed on with the rocks nabbing at the clothes we had on. Then all of a sudden we heard something while in the cave still near the entrance. It was a cold whisper of death it felt cold as ice with a tremble of a deep soul. The formless voice was unknown of where it was located in the cave. I felt my phone go of in the cave an realised that i still had a flash light build into the phone using this I man edged to see something in the distance black with a goat skull or deer skull as it's face. I panicked not knowing that my friend was still be hind me not knowing to tell him to turn back i kicked him in the face the sense of pain must of changed the creature ideals of what we were and then screamed. Both of our skins crawled as we tried to turn back but with no room in the cave. We had to head out backwards. We struggled but managed we left the cave with that thing still in there still howling with a sense of death. After that not much was known by my friend stated that a government named something about an SCP foundation that was going to take care of us they said something about giving us both a choice which was rare for the foundation at the time. But we somehow where employed but not by will. the foundation made sure to keep tabs on us before settling in making sure we did not make any stupid descriptions that could get us killed we both started out as tech experts only fixing things like PCs or terminals at that place then they offered me a job as a researcher. I was interested as i always had a good skill on enjoying writing. once i started the rest just flew in place as i gained status at the foundation and making documents that even impressed some higher ups. (that took too long to make)

"Price"

Jul 15, 2022
+ Support
Interctions
Always see on Research
Great guy

(Holding) Capitan | (Holding) Nu7 SGT | (Holding) 096 | (Held) E-11 CSG

'The Affected'

Nov 7, 2022
+/- Neutral leaning towards +Support
- Support

- App is a bit too simple/rushed in my opinion
- Your answers to some questions are not what I would be looking for
- A few major warnings

=======================================================
+ Support
+ Active on research
+ A lot of very good documents
+ Mature
+ Professional
+ You seem like a trustworthy member of the community

I wish you good luck despite the outcome of this application!
Regards,
Exec. Researcher Jack "Cader" Raider

Deleted member 3942

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the Directors of Research.

Greetings, @Jessy Soul [XD-4]

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be denied. The reasons for this denial may be elaborated on should you decide to get in contact with us. No further action is required.

You may re-apply in two weeks' time.

Yours sincerely,
Director of Research,
Dr. Engallagher Ludenberg

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.